Need help and I think Xbox support is broken

Discus and support Need help and I think Xbox support is broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought point Cards went to buy game says I have no money but 70+ in account. Tried to get help from support but I can’t get past need more info. Been a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ho0V, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Ho0V
    Ho0V Guest

Bought point Cards went to buy game says I have no money but 70+ in account. Tried to get help from support but I can’t get past need more info. Been a Xbox live subscriber for 17 years never ever had this issue

:)

2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Ho0V, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. TrivialStone5 Win User

Error E66 (one red light) while installing new update May 2011

Have you called xbox support and what was the response? Bumblebee is correct, I think. Your xbox should only be opened by Microsoft. If the seal(-s) are broken MS won't help.
  4. Smwutches Win User

XBOX SUPPORT I NEED HELP

5. SiddR Win User

Xbox 360 download speeds slow

I really need help with this. Xbox 360 streaming is BROKEN.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

WHO WANTS REPUTATION SYSTEM REMOVED

I think in some way it broken and need fixing
Thema:

1. Need help and I think Xbox support is broken - Similar Threads - Need help support

2. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  3. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6
  4. I need help contacting Microsoft support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help contacting Microsoft support.: I got hacked on May 8th and I got my account back. I made a request to get my account unsuspended and they replied by saying that they will partner up with Microsoft it try and get it unsuspended,...
  5. I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.: Back in may of 2022 my account was hacked. Me and this guy we gameshared a lot because he had strict parents and he eventually ended up stealing my account from his xbox. This started late...
  6. I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support: I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support 16e38d95-d5bc-46f4-8e73-46f7592c4ba5
  7. Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP: I bought my wife an Xbox Series X on 30th September and last night she was playing Call Of Duty and got booted from the game. She tried to log on and got a disc read error, even though we bought...
  8. Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!: I w a s seeking help replacing an old non-functioning email account on my Xbox account with my other main email account. The Tech got a message in account.microsoft.com that the account was from a...
  9. NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT: Hi, I am facing issues while launching fifa 22 which i bought from steam, it crashes at launch, i contacted EA support and followed everything they said but at the end they said its the issue...
  10. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...