Need help accessing (self made) parent account

Discus and support Need help accessing (self made) parent account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I made my Xbox account, it made me get a parent account. Later, when I tried to change my settings, I couldn't because I need to log in to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Strykerbot22, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Strykerbot22
    Strykerbot22 Guest

When I made my Xbox account, it made me get a parent account. Later, when I tried to change my settings, I couldn't because I need to log in to my parent account. However, I also have another Microsoft account in that email's name, and it makes me log in
    to the previous Microsoft account, not my parent account. Is there a way to fix that and sing in to the parent account?

:)

Strykerbot22, Mar 12, 2017
  2. My Xbox started up again in its own and wiped my old account off and gave me a new account.

need help accessing my old account. Help anyone?!

ShadiestBugle98, Mar 12, 2017
  3. MassiveRodge
    MassiveRodge Guest
    Parent account lost

Hello. I need help with accessing my parent email or simply a way for me to access my account completely in order to accept the new UELA and promoting my account status since I am no longer under-age. I created my parent email a long time ago but I no longer
    remember email or password so I'm afraid I'm a bit stuck. I can provide proof of my identity and of my age if neccessary.

MassiveRodge, Mar 12, 2017
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

No access to parental account.

Hey there HaVoK,

To clarify, is this the form you were working with in order to gain access to the parent account?
    Recover your Microsoft Account. This form will be best to help you gain access to the account.

You'll need to follow those steps to gain access to the parent account.
  5. Jay S1928 Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer

is your account Child or Adult generally if the account is set to child your parents will need to allow you to play multiplayer you will need to be 13+ do play multiplayer with out parents approval they will need to access the account from the parent associated
    account and the ywill need to give you the access you need
  6. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

Constant Loop

Your Parent account has to be the one to accept the Terms of Use.

If you cannot access your parent account, we are unable to help you at this point, you need to phone xbox support directly.
  7. juan van Win User

Child Account ... But Im set as Adult

Family plans are for use as children and 1 adult.

When you are not the parent, even if the GT is over Adult it is considered a child.

You can not add Credit Cards, or Points to the child accounts under the family plan.

Since the account is an adult by it's self, you are able to enter in the password and gain access to adult content, but will always need to enter his password to allow access.

The only fix would be to leave the family plan.
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

restrictions

Hello Sky K1d, I'm afraid you definitely need access to that Parental account in order to make changes to the parental settings on an account. You can get help for finding the account info at
    Http://Xbox.com/Forgot
Thema:

1. Need help accessing (self made) parent account - Similar Threads - Need help accessing

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  4. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  5. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  6. I need help to access my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to access my games: So I have wifi which my Xbox said the connection is all good as well as the gamepass ultimate. However I’m unable to play any games as it says I need to sign in on the account that purchased it, I...
  7. I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.: I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the agents but then I go away for the weekend then...
  8. Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help: My friend has had his Xbox account for over 15 years at this point since High-school. The other night we were playing Destiny 2 when his account logged him out while still in a mission asking him...
  9. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  10. Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.: My friend's young son set up his xbox account using his older bothers email address. Since the account was created there's been £600+ worth of games purchased on there. To cut a long story short,...