Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

Discus and support Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by emma xo, Jan 7, 2024.

1. emma xo
    emma xo Guest

Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work

:)

emma xo, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Emma, my name is Jhon and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I know how frustrating it can be to lose access to one of your accounts. The only alternative you have at this time is to submit the account recovery form. There is no other way. I have already researched them and the only way to recover an account is. by the form:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips to help you complete the Microsoft account recovery form:

-Provide as much information as you can. The more information you can provide, the more likely Microsoft will be able to verify your identity and recover your account. Include your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, and any other information you can remember about your account.

-Be specific and precise. When answering the questions on the form, be specific and precise. For example, if you're asked for the email address you used to create your account, don't just say "my email." Instead, say "my email is [email address]."

-Remember your passwords. If you remember your previous passwords, include them in the form. This can help Microsoft verify your identity.

-Be patient. The account recovery process may take several days or even weeks. Don't be discouraged if you don't receive a response right away.

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you don't get it, most likely you should accept giving it up for lost.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.
  3. Kalle Svala Win User

My old Minecraft account is gone

theres a problem with that. The account isnt connected to the same email anymore. I cant do anything because its not connected to MY EMAIL.
  4. Ezio Monroe Win User

Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot

I've done the recovery request and everything it's @outlook.com and my recovery phone number i no longer have access to anymore and I don't think there is a email on there connected
  5. bounty hunt2173 Win User

Hey whats microsft xbox purchase host , microsoft store events host , and events beta?

I need help can not change my password because trying to change my security information and don't have access to that phone number anymore please help me thank you
  6. AsianBadass4 Win User

changing xbox live acc email n stuff

my live isnt working because my pay plan needs to be changed dont know he number help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore - Similar Threads - Need help accessing

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  4. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  5. I need help to access my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to access my games: So I have wifi which my Xbox said the connection is all good as well as the gamepass ultimate. However I’m unable to play any games as it says I need to sign in on the account that purchased it, I...
  6. I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.: I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the agents but then I go away for the weekend then...
  7. Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help: My friend has had his Xbox account for over 15 years at this point since High-school. The other night we were playing Destiny 2 when his account logged him out while still in a mission asking him...
  8. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  9. Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.: My friend's young son set up his xbox account using his older bothers email address. Since the account was created there's been £600+ worth of games purchased on there. To cut a long story short,...
  10. Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access: Hi there I have been playing on ps4 minecraft and recently have noticed an account i now no longer have access to (edgelord11000000) was signed out of I contacted support and they directed me to...