Need good people 16+ take games seriously but have fun

Discus and support Need good people 16+ take games seriously but have fun in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play alot of games like destiny, mw2, halo wars black ops 1 and 2. I play online mw2 and crucible on destiny and that im lvl 34. Just the lack of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Golgrok, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Golgrok
    Golgrok Guest

I play alot of games like destiny, mw2, halo wars black ops 1 and 2. I play online mw2 and crucible on destiny and that im lvl 34. Just the lack of people i play with lets me down. Im 16 in need of new groups of people that are similar or even older age,
    to have a more serious but fun experience. im on alot i live in uk and am very open i do have 1 or 2 good players but its not enough hit me up on xbox 360 Gamertag- MythiqL

:)

Golgrok, Jun 20, 2015
  2. Andreas_212
    Andreas_212 Guest
    I Think Lollipop Chainsaw looks Sweet and Sexy

Looks like fun. A video game that doesnt take itself seriously. Good change of pace.

Andreas_212, Jun 20, 2015
  3. BEASTmmb
    BEASTmmb Guest
    What makes this game so good?

Its fun. That was an easy question. Gamers need to start remembering what we all started gaming for and that was FUN.

Now to the people who don't know why its so special. Its not, but neither is BF. The only thing "special" are the people who seem to think they are better than someone else because of what game they play. I don't mean this in a good way either.

And to the guy who says he can't play CoD seriously any more. Why would you in the first place? Videogames are meant for FUN. Playing seriously is the oposite of what gaming SHOULD be. When you take it seriously it will become like a job and you will
    eventually hate it.

BEASTmmb, Jun 20, 2015
  4. TwistedTitanium Win User

Who loves to make friends?

Same as you really, hoping to connect with like minded people who doesn't take things too seriously and just wants to have fun playing the same games as me.

Mostly the community is good and welcoming :)
  5. BEASTmmb Win User

What makes this game so good?

Its fun. That was an easy question. Gamers need to start remembering what we all started gaming for and that was FUN.

Now to the people who don't know why its so special. Its not, but neither is BF. The only thing "special" are the people who seem to think they are better than someone else because of what game they play. I don't mean this in a good way either.

And to the guy who says he can't play CoD seriously any more. Why would you in the first place? Videogames are meant for FUN. Playing seriously is the oposite of what gaming SHOULD be. When you take it seriously it will become like a job and you will
    eventually hate it.
  6. Andreas_212 Win User

I Think Lollipop Chainsaw looks Sweet and Sexy

Looks like fun. A video game that doesnt take itself seriously. Good change of pace.
  7. Liam_ Win User

Just when you Thought CoD couldnt be more of a joke..

That was a fantastic advert! I found it very light hearted and fun!

Isn't the rivalry between the games just a bit of fun?! Those who take it too seriously, well, they need to get their priorities in life sorted out! Neither game is inherently bad or good, they are what they are.
  8. Private Maximo Win User

star wars kinect review

I think many people take gaming to seriously and forget that gaming used to be about fun.

-

I have bought this game for my kids for Easter.

-

£25 from Asda.

-

I will see if they have fun with it on Easter Sunday as I know I will.
Thema:

1. Need good people 16+ take games seriously but have fun - Similar Threads - Need 16+ games

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  5. Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...: Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help 77cf5083-5a05-45c0-8678-2bea27168c1f
  6. I need GOW codes for my GOW 4 puchase I made on 10/18/16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need GOW codes for my GOW 4 puchase I made on 10/18/16: I purchased the GOW 4 game on 10/18/16 and still have not received the 4 other free GOW game codes. I have contacted Xbox support and they are not helpful at all and said I should come here for...
  7. I need to cancel the pre-sale fifa 16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to cancel the pre-sale fifa 16: My credit card saved in this xbox, my cousin bought the fifa16 smart guy , but I'm not really being able to buy it now , I need refund 9628b39a-736a-4f11-a1c5-5a89feb95460
  8. Need players 16* with mics.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need players 16* with mics.: i'm starring up a new survival world and would like people to play with if you want to join send me a friend requests. My Gt is LordL1ghtn1ng ca900349-5869-4023-896e-e7f79852996f
  9. Need Players and friends for destiny over 16 with mic... Night fall , raids, weekly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Players and friends for destiny over 16 with mic... Night fall , raids, weekly.: I got a 30 warlock and a 29 titan and a 28 hunter .so i play this game a lot anyone wanna join send a message :) Thanks 70e08f1b-4625-40e7-8ef8-50a7c6cf4e76
  10. Building City ( Players Needed) 16+ Need Help!! 3 PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Building City ( Players Needed) 16+ Need Help!! 3 PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED!!!: Hey guys, Im building a giant city and I need the public help. The project will be anything that you want to build but needs to be approved from me. We also need to work together as a team to...