need friends join up

Discus and support need friends join up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this is a community of people that still have xbox 360 and new and old games like The Outfit that would like to have more friends added to their... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stonecolddragon, Jan 1, 2014.

1. need friends join up

this is a community of people that still have xbox 360 and new and old games like The Outfit that would like to have more friends added to their friend list feel free to add me . I have been out for 4yrs and recently came back to meet new
    people and have fun gaming with

:)

stonecolddragon, Jan 1, 2014
  2. HappyTroopa
    HappyTroopa Guest
    how do i play online coop in Halo MCC?

There are sites like this one if you need help finding friends to join up with: Halo Players

HappyTroopa, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Can't Access Profile, Can't View Friends List, Can't Join Parties

Well it was working for maybe an hour for me but now my friends list is down again. I can see the friends showing up but I can't view profiles, join/invite people to parties, join matches with friends, etc. They need to fix this.

BoundedCrib8687, Jan 1, 2014
  4. valrdjem
    valrdjem Guest

need friends join up

I'm in a similar boat as far as older games. I will be honest in that I haven't done community gaming before, but I'd like to try it out. I am open to anyone who wishes to add me.

valrdjem, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

need friends join up