Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 /// Need for Speed Carbon

Discus and support Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 /// Need for Speed Carbon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Olá amigos, tudo bem? Por um longo período temos esperado pelo Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005, ou até mesmo pelo Need for Speed Carbon, muitos amigos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ruan games2451, May 22, 2021.

1. Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 /// Need for Speed Carbon

Olá amigos, tudo bem?

Por um longo período temos esperado pelo Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005, ou até mesmo pelo Need for Speed Carbon, muitos amigos tem questionado o porque não temos esses títulos retrocompatíveis até o momento?, e não existe resposta para os questionamentos. Alguém poderia nos ajudar com essa resposta?

São títulos da era de OURO no qual consagraram o XBOX 360 e honestamente não compreendemos porque não temos esses títulos disponíveis, alguém poderia nos ajudar com essa informação e existe uma previsão disso acontecer, ou como funciona a lógica de lançamento de jogos retrocompatíveis?

ótimo dia.

Ruan Games 3D - Youtube Channel

Hello friends, how are you? For a long time we have been waiting for Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005, or even for Need for Speed Carbon, many friends have questioned why we do not have these backward compatible titles so far ?, and there is no answer to the questions. Could anyone help us with that answer? They are titles from the GOLD era in which the XBOX 360 became famous and we honestly do not understand why we do not have these titles available, could someone help us with this information and is there a forecast for this to happen, or how does the logic of launching backwards compatible games work? great day. Ruan Games 3D - Youtube Channel

Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 /// Need for Speed Carbon [​IMG]

:)

Ruan games2451, May 22, 2021
  2. JillValentine1 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Microsoft please announced need for speed most wanted and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatibility
    Microsoft please announced need for speed most wanted (2005) and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatibility I'm waiting for this moment
  3. JillValentine1 Win User

Backward Compatibility

I really do want need for speed most wanted 2005 and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatible but I want Microsoft to announce that
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

For such requests it would be best to get in touch with the developer o the game or to post on their Forums or official pages for further assistance.
  5. ClausReich Win User

Hello Ruan! I am Claus, an Independent Advisor for Xbox on the Microsoft Community service!

Those games aren't currently available for purchase most likely because EA isn't interested in re-releasing or making them available for purchase nowadays. Those things usually happen because of licenses (brands) that expire and aren't renewed.
  6. Connah95 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Thema:

1. Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 /// Need for Speed Carbon - Similar Threads - Need Speed Wanted

2. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  3. need for speed most wanted 2005 just don't run give me a black screen and close

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need for speed most wanted 2005 just don't run give me a black screen and close: have problem running need for speed most wanted 2005 on my laptop windows 11 it just don't run give me a black screen and close and i tried so many copies of the game same problem...
  4. Def Jam Fight for New York / Need For Speed Monst Wanted / The Godfather 1/2 (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Def Jam Fight for New York / Need For Speed Monst Wanted / The Godfather 1/2 (Xbox Series S): Olá, gostaria de saber se seria possível comprar/baixar para Xbox Sereis S, o Def Jam Fight for New York, Need For Speed Monst Wanted e o The Godfather 1/2. a7409402-8c8f-43f3-bfc3-d1463d0b5701
  5. Is need for speed underground 2 backwards compatible with xbox 360 E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is need for speed underground 2 backwards compatible with xbox 360 E: Recently got a xbox 360 E for the memoriesand I tried to put nfs underground 2 in and it says "this original Xbox game is not supported maybe an update is needed" even though I looked at the xbox...
  6. Need for speed most wanted (2012) backward compatible for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed most wanted (2012) backward compatible for Xbox one: I was wondering if Microsoft could make need for speed most wanted (2012) backward compatible for Xbox one it would such an incredible experience. 5707ccf5-b5b7-413d-99ea-e530b7db8370
  7. Will all Xbox 360 games be compatible with Xbox series x really want need for speed most...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all Xbox 360 games be compatible with Xbox series x really want need for speed most...: I was wondering if all xbox 360 games will ever be compatible with the xbox series x. The game i really want to be compatible is the xbox 360 need for speed games they are the best if you add this...
  8. i preordered "Need For Speed" (2015) but I want to be reimbursed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered "Need For Speed" (2015) but I want to be reimbursed: Since it is not out yet, want to be reimbursed because I do not like the game and I would like to move the reservation to another game, Just Cause 3! Please, help me!...
  9. i want to petition to bring need for speed most wanted servers back online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to petition to bring need for speed most wanted servers back online: and i mean the old most wanted before carbon and i need help finding out how to petition or request to bring it online because i have been playing it since ps2 and by the time i got an xbox 360...
  10. i want to petittion to bring need for speed most wanted back online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to petittion to bring need for speed most wanted back online: the old most wanted before carbon and i want to pettition or request to bring it online because ive played it since ps2 and by the time i got xbox live most wanted online was discontinued and i...