Need file osu1 file to do offline system update

Discus and support Need file osu1 file to do offline system update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have searched all over Microsoft web site for link to download the osu1 file to perform a offline system update on my xbox one x console and all I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AKFrozenGround, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Need file osu1 file to do offline system update

I have searched all over Microsoft web site for link to download the osu1 file to perform a offline system update on my xbox one x console and all I am getting is redirected to solution answers but not a direct link to the download file.

Can I get a direct answer and the file please otherwise my xbox one x is nothing but a paper weight.

I do know how to preform the offline system update. but need the osu1 file

:)

AKFrozenGround, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Trouble xbox S all digital needing offline updates

3. Daniel DQ Win User

E200 error. Can't find the correct download page of offline system update file.

Yes I was following the steps, but when I came to "Step 4: Download the Offline System Update file (OSU1)" and was to download the osu1 file, I found the link(www.xbox.com/.../osu1) just
    didn't work. So where can I download the osu1 file?
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox offline downloads

You're welcome mate.

No, this works only for games. But for an update, you could use a flashdrive in the NFTS format, your friend could download the OSU1 file into it, and give it to you.

I will leave below how to perform an offline update, ok?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

In the link above go to the tab: "Download OSU1 System Offline Update File"

If your console is the Original Xbox One:

Important! For Build 6.2.9781.0, use the OSU3 Offline System Update file. For all other builds, use the OSU2 file.

Go to the tab: "Download offline update file from OSU2 or OSU3 system"
  5. 80s guy Win User

After reset my xbox one x shows only chinese language you cannot scroll down to find other languages

Can’t you offline update the Xbox one **** system via USB contains the OSU1 Latest update file from Xbox support because it has different language in the OSU1 update
  6. Speedster996 Win User

What if I never download system updates?

Yeah, it is what it is. Tough luck I suppose.

Ironic that my fat Xbox-one still runs flawlessly to this day and 95% of the time I've used everything on the internal storage.

What other options do I have apart from the OSU1 system update?

By the way, is there any way to check what version the OSU1 offline update is? On the support page it says that the OS received an update on Aug 13, 2019 - but the OSU1 file I downloaded again on Aug 14 (stupidly assuming that it would have the latest files)
    updates the system to the July OS version.

Hasn't MS updated the offline files to the latest Aug 19' OS version, you reckon?
Thema:

Need file osu1 file to do offline system update

1. Need file osu1 file to do offline system update - Similar Threads - Need file osu1

2. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  3. why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...: its a world of warships file 5474634f-d939-42bb-bc1a-3e7bb3bf854a
  4. I have filed this on console, posting here because this needs addressing.

in XboX Insiders
    I have filed this on console, posting here because this needs addressing.: I'll keep it short alpha skip ahead About 2ish weeks ago, latest asa dash bork my xbox series x. Everything I cold or warm the Xbox (I'm using lowest power drain in sleep mode) the console tells...
  5. I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...: I don't have a windows store trouble shooter to reset the store. How can I fix this? e15d893e-8545-4e77-affa-15150f5116d2
  6. Needed help regarding the implementing of a game file in my Microsoft Train Simulator game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Needed help regarding the implementing of a game file in my Microsoft Train Simulator game: I am able to install the high res moon starfield textures.zip file in my msts folder but I am not able to get the effects of the given file while playing the game.I also followed all the steps...
  7. Xbox One OSU1 offline update file needs a version number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One OSU1 offline update file needs a version number: Somewhere, you need to document what version of OS is available in the current OSU1 file. How is anyone supposed to know? I have wasted about a dozen hours trying to replace a hard drive in an...
  8. It appears a file has corrupted my Xbox One. Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It appears a file has corrupted my Xbox One. Need Help!: it appears a file has corrupted my Xbox One. I first realized after I wasn’t getting a picture. I booted up in safe mode, so I know the hdmi was good. I eventually had to do a factory reset and...
  9. On Xbox one I need to search for a specific file name on an external HDD. No apps seem to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox one I need to search for a specific file name on an external HDD. No apps seem to...: File manager and VLC don’t seem to be able to. I’m extremely frustrated and upset, since a basic android phone has been able to do this for a decade, but the Xbox one seems to have MAJOR issues....
  10. I need the most current OSU1 file

in XboX Insiders
    I need the most current OSU1 file: Hello friends, i need the offline update file, version 10.0.19041.4981, does anyone know when it will be made available? I am part of the insider, but my system is in error, without these files I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one s osu1 file

2. osu1 xbox one download

3. osu1 file download