Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

Discus and support Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

/u/a_swift_kick_in_the, Jun 29, 2019
  2. PoTayToeSam Win User

Achievement not Unlocking

i cleared the persistant storage, hard reset my xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now a factory reset and none have worked
  3. soccerp1ay3r Win User

Xbox one controller won't update

XeViOuSt,

Have you tried hard resetting and then trying the update again?

A hard reset can usually fix most problems.
  4. advent_864 Win User

Issues with new Xbox One X console

Tried the hard reset and factory reset, still not working.
  5. sinnersluck Win User

Halo Reach Backwards Compatibility Problems.

Have you tried a hard reset ?? that usually fixes issues.
  6. soccerp1ay3r Win User

Xbox One Controller fails to update to latest firmware

Joost H,

Have you tried hard resetting your console, then installing the update?

Hard resets can usually fix most issues.
Thema:

Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

1. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,... - Similar Threads - Need expert help

2. Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020: This is really tough. I couldn't finish it or solve the puzzle, so I need lots of help. Much help is appreciated. 7d56fdae-4ede-4a4a-8aca-7b9913f5a3d5
  3. Need an expert on Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Need an expert on Microsoft Jigsaw: I am having a lot of problems with Microsoft Jigsaw on a PC. The on line help does not address my issues. I am tired of the runaround I am getting with different Microsoft support sites taking a...
  4. Which one do I get? Need expert pre sales technical information???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which one do I get? Need expert pre sales technical information???: Let me first thank all you XBOX experts out there, regardless if you work for Microsoft or not. If it was not for this community, I would never have become so sold on XBOX being my main resource...
  5. Need Expert Help (Xbox 1 controller dissection)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Expert Help (Xbox 1 controller dissection): So the left analog stick on my xbox 1 controller broke, and since its beyond warrantee coverage, I watched a few youtube videos on how to replace them by oneself. Seemed pretty understandable, so...
  6. need help from a call of duty ww2 expert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help from a call of duty ww2 expert: on the call of duty ww2 im stuck on the level "collateral damage- october 18, 1944" and i keep on dying in the tank mission so if anyone can help me out here and tell me what to do that would be...
  7. Star Club Tripeaks expert II score challenge Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Tripeaks expert II score challenge Need help: Having trouble with the Star Club tripeaks expert II. 2 deals need to get a score of 3100. The closest I have come is 30500. I am unable t complete either board. Can anybody help? Thanks Rich...
  8. Star Club Fable Pyramid Expert Challenge-Need to clear 2nd board

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Fable Pyramid Expert Challenge-Need to clear 2nd board: I can clear the first board in the Star Club Fable Pyramid expert challenge, but I need help to clear the 2nd board, if you please. Thanks. 47c7826b-7e38-4f76-aade-3987ae168645
  9. Need Redstone expert for community server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Redstone expert for community server: Need to be mature hit me up on Xbox 75fc59e1-cc2a-43b9-9f7c-b2cf6256769a
  10. Left 4 Dead 2 - Need players for Expert on all Campaigns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 Dead 2 - Need players for Expert on all Campaigns: Hey everyone, I'm looking for some players who like to play tactically as a team and have their wits about them and are solid enough to play Advanced or Elite, and maybe even interested in some...