Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account

Discus and support Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot my password for social club and the email i used doesn't exist anymore. They are asking for the day i linked my xbox account to social club.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xP0Z3Rx-[xboxvenue], Sep 19, 2023.

1. Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account

I forgot my password for social club and the email i used doesn't exist anymore. They are asking for the day i linked my xbox account to social club. does anyone know where i can find that information/request it?

:)

xP0Z3Rx-[xboxvenue], Sep 19, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

Based on the information I've gathered, you should received an email from Rockstar on the day you signed up to your Rockstar social club account as it should have been the same date you linked your social club to your Xbox account.

Kindly check your email address inbox that is linked to your Xbox account.

Also, you can try to request to review the personal information associated with your Social Club account by following the process outlined in the Privacy Policy:

https://www.rockstargames.com/privacy

You may check these links for future reference:

https://support.rockstargames.com/a...mation-Associated-with-my-Social-Club-account

https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/206874497/How-to-Verify-Your-Social-Club-Account

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Lucia Sula Win User

Linking window expired?

I want to link my Xbox account to a rockstar social club account and it says that my linking windows has expired
  4. Notti Osoma Win User

Linking window expired?

Hello there!
    My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

This has been an issue for a couple of days now and is something Rockstar needs to assist with.

First, did you already have a different Xbox account linked to that Social Club?

Or

Did you have that Xbox account already linked to a different Social Club?
    Yes I have a account already linked up to rockstar social club
  5. Guido van Daalen Win User

Restoring @live.nl account windows live

my gta5 social club account is steam linked and with that email is only way too play the game again or rockstar is finaly changing the mail in social club account too my working mail sended al purchase info ect ect stil waiting
  6. XVIVenomWolf Win User

Linking window expired?

the problem is no one can login so how can we contact rockstar if we cant even login with respect this is a problem xbox need to sort because us as the players are getting let down by a company that makes millions of cash each year and the only reply you guys give is sort it with rockstar

Hello there!
    My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

This has been an issue for a couple of days now and is something Rockstar needs to assist with.

First, did you already have a different Xbox account linked to that Social Club?

Or

Did you have that Xbox account already linked to a different Social Club?
    Yes I have a account already linked up to rockstar social club
Thema:

1. Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account - Similar Threads - Need date account

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. I need to change the date of birth on my live.co.uk email account please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the date of birth on my live.co.uk email account please: My child used my email address for their Xbox live account and has changed the date of birth on my account to their date of birth. How can I change this back to my date of birth so that it is no...
  4. i need to change the birthday date oin my account that is under 13 and my family group's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to change the birthday date oin my account that is under 13 and my family group's...: please help as quick as possible 5e0196b8-7bca-401e-9f85-77bccb5a511c
  5. i need to change the birthday date oin my account that is under 13 and my family group's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to change the birthday date oin my account that is under 13 and my family group's...: please help as quick as possible 5e0196b8-7bca-401e-9f85-77bccb5a511c
  6. I need to change my AMEX card expiration date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to change my AMEX card expiration date: how do I change my AMEX expiration date for my cloud billing? c68a7dc1-a446-48ac-8393-8d5de2d2c519
  7. I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date: I have ask for a deposit of 5000 credits (16BRL) in 03/08, and i dont receive nothing yet, not even a date on when the money will be deposit on my account, can someone help me? I was counting on...
  8. I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code.: Hello, I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code, where do i contact somebody from Xbox or Microsoft who can help me with this? be175ed2-c012-4cf6-b304-c930e6d0daae
  9. I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code.: Hello, I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code, where do i contact somebody from Xbox or Microsoft who can help me with this? be175ed2-c012-4cf6-b304-c930e6d0daae
  10. Hi-need to change my Live billing date. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi-need to change my Live billing date. Any ideas?: Hi there. My account is debited on the 20th of each month for my Live subscription. I'd like to change this to anywhere between 25-30th of the month, but can't find how/where to do this. Any help...