Need Co op partner

Discus and support Need Co op partner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just picked up far cry 4 and looking for someone to play Co op with. Anyone want to play send me a friend request and a message.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX ToRMeNT x, Feb 23, 2015.

1. xX ToRMeNT x
    xX ToRMeNT x Guest

Need Co op partner

I just picked up far cry 4 and looking for someone to play Co op with. Anyone want to play send me a friend request and a message.

:)

xX ToRMeNT x, Feb 23, 2015
  2. Teejay 775
    Teejay 775 Guest
    Looking for Co-op partners on Hard

Need a partner for Hard co-op missions

Teejay 775, Feb 23, 2015
  3. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    Looking for coop partners

I need a co-op partner for Inversion.

Epic Louie, Feb 23, 2015
  4. Pedro Funk
    Pedro Funk Guest

Need Co op partner

Hi,

I'm also looking for a co-op partner for far cry 4. I've borrowed it from a friend so I'm looking to get it done pretty quick.

I'm in England and play every night. I also want someone that uses a headset as this will speed things up.

I normally have my I pad to hand with a guide to help with collectables and achievement descriptions.

Because of time zone constraints it would be better to play with someone based in England but I dont mind where your from....lol

If your interested send me a message over live as I can access smartglass while away from my xbox.

Pedro Funk, Mar 22, 2015
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Looking for coop partners

6. Epic Louie Win User

Anyone need help with a Co-Op game?

7. LadyRee1980 Win User

damm!!

Are you stuck on a boss? Need a co-op partner?
  8. Boas BS5 Win User

GoD Ultimate Games Sale

@jigster send me a fr if u need a shank co-op partner. Widnt mind getting the co-op cheevo
  9. DEFENDING ANGEL Win User

Looking for a Deadspace 3 co-op partner, patient, 21 year old boy scout

I need a co-op partner for Dead Space 3!
Thema:

Need Co op partner

1. Need Co op partner - Similar Threads - Need partner

2. All I want to do is sell my old Xbox on Amazon yet it's saying I need to get partnered

in XBoX on Windows
    All I want to do is sell my old Xbox on Amazon yet it's saying I need to get partnered: Hi, I am trying to sell my old 360 console on Amazon but it keeps saying I need to be a partner with Microsoft to do this, I've looked about found a link to some ai cloud partner thing but it's...
  3. I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation im on step 5 Hi hello there i can't register to xbox dev kit partner center due to a web page error or something else....
  4. Need a partner for a way out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a partner for a way out: GT . Looking for someone to play a way out with b6accd2d-8cb1-4f71-90ad-0893e7f98032
  5. need spec ops partner!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need spec ops partner!: looking for someone to help me finish my last 4 spec ops missions on veteran gamertag e863ac04-3169-4792-b15b-51e50767d8c4
  6. Need survival partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need survival partner: Hey guys I need someone to play survival with and you need a mic. Im 16 to let you know if age matters to you. I'm a pretty chill guy and a team player so add me and send me a message if your...
  7. Need a Co-Op Partner for a Recorded Playthrough :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a Co-Op Partner for a Recorded Playthrough :): Simple as the title says, I'm after a Co-Op partner that's on most days to do a playthrough of the game together. I will be recording the entire experience so I would ask anyone interested to be...
  8. Need a co-op partner for halo sparton ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a co-op partner for halo sparton ****: I can not seem to get a game and would love to get these achievements, I'm willing to help anyone get it also. Thanks 90965ef6-3353-4324-8a15-7d0fc53cfdf3
  9. I need a co-op partner to do the achievements, willing to help anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a co-op partner to do the achievements, willing to help anyone: I have been trying to get a game but I seems like no one is playing it online, and when I get a partner they always quit after the first level, I really want to 100 percent this one guys help...
  10. New to borderlands 2 Need CO-OP partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to borderlands 2 Need CO-OP partner: Hey everyone whats good, I just purchased borderlands 2 GOTY Edition and I'm looking for some people 2 play co-op with. Im literally a level 0-1 Krieg. I'm gonna play a bunch 2marrow since I'm off...