Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.

Discus and support Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I accidentally linked my Microsoft accounts to the wrong PlayStation Network accounts while playing Minecraft on my PlayStation 5. Despite my attempts... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JadonConstantine, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.

I accidentally linked my Microsoft accounts to the wrong PlayStation Network accounts while playing Minecraft on my PlayStation 5. Despite my attempts to unlink the accounts, I have been unable to resolve the issue. I have followed various methods, including using the "Unlink your Microsoft Account" option, but it only signs me out of Minecraft without unlinking the accounts. Whenever I try to sign in with a different Microsoft account, I receive the error message: "Oops! Looks like your account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account, Damascus004. [link to aka.ms/mcpsnhelp]". I have spent hours searching for a solution through Xbox/Minecraft support resources, forums, and videos, but have not found a resolution. Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

(At the same time of this post, I have created a ticket with the Minecraft Support Team).

:)

JadonConstantine, Jul 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.