Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

Discus and support Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rejus Sruogis, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on how to recover it. It's frustrating since we spent money on the Minecraft account. I tried following Microsoft support's steps, but it's confusing, and I keep getting stuck in forums or with unhelpful bots. I have the transaction ID for the Minecraft account. Help!

:)

Rejus Sruogis, Nov 24, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Rejus S, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account, I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at the moment is to submit the account recovery form, since I have been through this situation too and I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. Having said this, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please keep in mind that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case if you want to communicate with them and speak in a live chat for more detailed information you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if this information was useful to you, remember that your answer is very important and I will be willing to continue helping you.

Thank you for being so kind, and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Change my Email adress ?

If your email has been blocked then you will need to post in the Microsoft forums for assistance.

answers.microsoft.com/en-us

If your gamertag has been hacked and you have lost access to the tag itself (you can still access your emails) then phone support will need to assist with it. You would need to call them back and open an unauthorized access ticket.
  4. SIWAKORN HOMJAN Win User

Migrate Minecraft Account

Mojang say "Since you use a Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft you will need to go to Microsoft for assistance. They may be able to assist you with locating, deleting, or changing your account details such as your email address, password, and/or Gamertag. Please note that we at Minecraft Support are unable to access those account management systems."
  5. dulckogranps Win User

How do I change the Microwave account connected on Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch to a different one?

When I asked Mojang again, they replied with this:

Since you use a Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft you will need to go to Microsoft for assistance. They will be able to assist you with locating, deleting, or changing your account details such as your email address, password, and/or Gamertag. Please note that we at Minecraft Support are unable to access those account management systems.

Does this mean I can't change accounts?
  6. August N Win User

Lost Minecraft Account

This is really strange to me, the microsoft account was not hacked, I don't think. I can still access my microsoft account, it is this one currently being used to message. You see I had a gamertag associated with my minecraft account, I went to login one day, and the gamertag had changed and I could not access my account.
Thema:

1. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access - Similar Threads - Need Assistance Hacked

2. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  3. Need assistance

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need assistance: So my current twitch i stream to is outdated and i lost the password for it. So i made a new one but i can’t figure out for the life of me how to unlink my old one and link my new one...
  4. I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc: so I'm currently trying to play car mechanic simulator and in the main menu when I click enter to load into the game an error pops up saying we couldn't sign you into Xbox live, does anyone else...
  5. MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.: Microsoft Game help (MS Flight Simulator) Issue is as follows. The Steam icon (in a large form) appeared on my home page and stayed until I closed it (annoying). So, as I don’t use Steam for...
  6. I need assistance with Minecraft java,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need assistance with Minecraft java,: Long story short, a while ago malware was downloaded onto my computer and some of my emails associated with accounts were changed. Not the emails themselves, but the apps that they were associated...
  7. Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance: Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of a pickle with my Minecraft account and would greatly appreciate some guidance. Here's the situation: Proof of Purchase: I have the purchase order and receipt to...
  8. Discord Streaming (Need Assistance)

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Streaming (Need Assistance): So, I heard about the discord streaming through xbox, and I have my discord account connected, but there’s no start streaming button, only overlay, options, and disconnect. Can someone help me...
  9. Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a distressing situation I recently encountered with my Microsoft account,...
  10. Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.: I accidentally linked my Microsoft accounts to the wrong PlayStation Network accounts while playing Minecraft on my PlayStation 5. Despite my attempts to unlink the accounts, I have been unable to...