Need answers

Discus and support Need answers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had two console bans one for communication and playing games which lasted until today and one that runs out in a week for sharing content I still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flabbymen, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Flabbymen
    Flabbymen Guest

Need answers

I had two console bans one for communication and playing games which lasted until today and one that runs out in a week for sharing content I still can’t play online even though I shouldn’t be banned

:)

Flabbymen, Oct 12, 2017
  2. VMART16
    VMART16 Guest
    need answers

what is status code 80182300 anyone?

VMART16, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Need Answers

I think its glitchy. I had 96 combo blueprints and unlocked the one for getting 100 blueprints.

DustinNeverBone, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Need answers

Hey there Flabbymen.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums. For all details on Enforcement actions, please head on over to
    Enforcement.xbox.com.

Mister Maka, Oct 13, 2017
  5. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

Need a answer?

That is not a website created by Microsoft or Xbox, sorry. As I stated earlier a lot of these sites are very inaccurate. If the system says the tag is not available it is not available. There is nothing that can be done. Try finding other gamertag names
    that might be available and use the change gamertag feature on your console to check them. Good luck.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

In need for answers!!

Your best bet is to return it to Amazon as you have bought a faulty item
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

Need an answer

I'm pretty sure you need to buy the Xbox One Version to be able to play Minecraft on the Xbox One
  8. Geth Win User

Need an answer

I believe when the one first came out, you could just have the one version.

Because I only ever remember buying the 360 version.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Need an answer

Yeah,you will need to buy the Xbox One version i'm afraid.The 360 version is not backwards compatible.
Thema:

Need answers

1. Need answers - Similar Threads - Need answers

2. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  3. I need Answers about this Bs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need Answers about this Bs.: Hey im betting someone else had this issue but i payed for the pre order of diablo 4 and had the game app in my owned games for two months and on the 30th of may i got the message from xbox for...
  4. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...
  5. I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions: I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions ef12c90a-d704-4c86-a8b3-417176eeb59a
  6. Issues with some stuff I need to describe so can you guys answer and stop wasting my time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with some stuff I need to describe so can you guys answer and stop wasting my time: I broke the phone with the number for my xbox live account, how do I make it to where I can change the password so my ex cant get on it. 8e728fab-49ba-44ac-ab1b-c489316d3aa4
  7. I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...: I have the xbox series X. Whenever i try to get into Roblox or Enlisted (xbox 1 version) I get the error code 0x80073cf6. Whenever I try to enter the xbox's settings, I get the error code...
  8. Need some answer thx

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need some answer thx: On Forza horizon 4 i have received an error code was 0x00000000 after some times that i had bought this game on steam, i had try restarting my pc and reinstalling the game from steam, i had been...
  9. Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...: I just cant understand why i am asked to log in to Xbox account in order to play the pc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator? I have been trying to contact Microsoft support and Microsoft Store...
  10. My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER: So, one day I look in my taskbar. Minecraft bedrock is there, normal. Click it and loads for a second then an error code pops up. error code: 0x803f8001 I looked everywhere on youtube tried...