Need an European PSU (power supply unit) 200-240v

Discus and support Need an European PSU (power supply unit) 200-240v in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm an American living in Romania. I need a European PSU to safely turn on my Xbox One without using an adapter or converter. How can I go about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Catmire, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Catmire
    Catmire Guest

I'm an American living in Romania. I need a European PSU to safely turn on my Xbox One without using an adapter or converter. How can I go about getting a PSU? I've tried calling European support (UK, Germany, Austria) and they all tell me that its not possible.
    Any other suggestions?

:)

Catmire, Aug 10, 2014
  2. Miss Maven
    Miss Maven Guest
    Power supply USA to Europe

So to make sure, I should buy a new power supply unit for the Xbox that was made for European outlets ? And plugging one of those European psu won't damage my console either ?

Miss Maven, Aug 10, 2014
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Using american console in Europe

You could try to find an official Microsoft European power supply for your 360 to replace the US one or get a step down power transformer to convert European power voltage to the lower US one your PSU unit is expecting to receive.

Bazajaytee, Aug 10, 2014
  4. Watch7ower
    Watch7ower Guest

Hi there,

please head over to
    myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx
    and first register your Xbox One console if you have not already done so.

Then, select "replace an accessory" and select your registered Xbox One under "for which device?", now select "power supply" and continue on with "next".

Service offers listed there are based on your shipping address in the country shown under "Step 1". If the country listed is incorrect, please update your profile using the link on that page.

You should see something similar to "Xbox One - Power Supply Unit - Local Adapter - EXC - No Charge", indicating the replacement will be free as you are still under warranty at this time. Then just complete the remaining steps and you're done. Once your
    old power supply has been received, you will be sent a replacement which is appropriate for the country of your shipping address.

Good luck!

Watch7ower, Aug 27, 2014
  5. I^m in Switzerland, And I also have an Imported one.. I has only changed the cable before the PSU and it was ok.

In the PSU should be a fuse to rptect the XB from overvoltage...

But Watch7owers answer is correct. and the proper solution...

Bhutankam Pema, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Bhutankam Pema Win User

I^m in Switzerland, And I also have an Imported one.. I has only changed the cable before the PSU and it was ok.

In the PSU should be a fuse to rptect the XB from overvoltage...

But Watch7owers answer is correct. and the proper solution...
  7. Watch7ower Win User

Hi there,

please head over to
    myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx
    and first register your Xbox One console if you have not already done so.

Then, select "replace an accessory" and select your registered Xbox One under "for which device?", now select "power supply" and continue on with "next".

Service offers listed there are based on your shipping address in the country shown under "Step 1". If the country listed is incorrect, please update your profile using the link on that page.

You should see something similar to "Xbox One - Power Supply Unit - Local Adapter - EXC - No Charge", indicating the replacement will be free as you are still under warranty at this time. Then just complete the remaining steps and you're done. Once your
    old power supply has been received, you will be sent a replacement which is appropriate for the country of your shipping address.

Good luck!
  8. Miss Maven Win User

Power supply USA to Europe

So to make sure, I should buy a new power supply unit for the Xbox that was made for European outlets ? And plugging one of those European psu won't damage my console either ?
  9. Bazajaytee Win User

Using american console in Europe

You could try to find an official Microsoft European power supply for your 360 to replace the US one or get a step down power transformer to convert European power voltage to the lower US one your PSU unit is expecting to receive.
  10. iTsFx Win User

Bought Xbox in Canada, currently in India need help deciding between PSU that supports 200-240v or step down transformer/converter

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you want to use the power brick that came with your Xbox One in India, you will need a step down transformer/converter. This is because the power brick is only designed to support 100-127v, which is lower than the 220-240v standard in India.

A step down transformer will convert the 220-240v input to a 100-127v output, allowing you to use the power brick safely. However, you will need to make sure that the transformer is rated to handle the power requirements of the Xbox One. You should also make sure that the transformer has a suitable plug to connect to your wall outlet in India.

Alternatively, you could purchase a new power supply unit that supports 200-240v. This would allow you to use the Xbox One without a step down transformer, but you would need to purchase a new power supply unit that is compatible with your Xbox One. You should ensure that the new power supply unit has the correct output voltage and current rating for your Xbox One, and that it has a suitable plug to connect to your wall outlet in India.

In general, purchasing a power supply unit that supports 200-240v would be the simpler option, as you would not need to worry about using a step down transformer or converter. However, this may be more expensive than purchasing a transformer, and you would need to ensure that the power supply unit is compatible with your Xbox One model.
Thema:

1. Need an European PSU (power supply unit) 200-240v - Similar Threads - Need European PSU

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  10. European players need this update microsoft!

in XBoX on Consoles
    European players need this update microsoft!: I don't think there is a post about this issue, but i decided to create a new one amyways. Here's the problem: here in europe, there are tons of different languages. And theres tons of people who...