Need advice on Xbox 360 Screen recorders.

Discus and support Need advice on Xbox 360 Screen recorders. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. My son wants to get a screen recorder for his xbox 360 but I don't know how these would work or what I should be looking to get. I have googled it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TemperateImp6, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Need advice on Xbox 360 Screen recorders.

Hi. My son wants to get a screen recorder for his xbox 360 but I don't know how these would work or what I should be looking to get.

I have googled it but the only Information I have found is something from 5 years ago or a VGA2USB.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

:)

TemperateImp6, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Where can i Buy a Recorder To Xbox 360 i have à mac

Looking for recorders for Xbox 360 To Mac Boork PRO and i dont fond anything Pls hela me.

God l Healses l, Jan 11, 2014
  3. a mw2 quick scopeing clan

BUMP ,

Still need everything, players, recorders,editers,ect please all join me message me on xbox live GT is or email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** thaNKS

superboss0987, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Need advice on Xbox 360 Screen recorders.

It depends on how much you're willing to fork out a cheap one that will do the job could cost you 40-60 and a good one that records in I'd like the haupage pvr 2 gaming edition plus (full hd pass through and no lagg) will cost you about 200. But you also
    have the elgato game capture hd at 150 and a roxio Game capture hd pro at 150 all 3 of them are top quality and don't need a hugely powerful pc, more to the point they have a guaranteed no lagg on passthrough so gameplay shouldn't be affected and they all
    work on Mac.

I can't advise you to pay for an internal capture card like the blackmagic because you will have lagg from that and unless you have a core I7 with stupid amounts of ram thé quality won't be great, also the price point is rediculousley high.

About500Rabbits, Jan 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Need advice on Xbox 360 Screen recorders.