Need advice on a possible hack of my account

Discus and support Need advice on a possible hack of my account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Clampitt2014, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Clampitt2014
    Clampitt2014 Guest

I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we had an unknown user in the chat so we left and started a new one. To my dismay after checking my notifications for the last 3 months I discovered the same person had added me as a friend. I can't block them and I've already changed my password. Will this person be able to access our new chat?

:)

Clampitt2014, Apr 4, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Possible Hacking - need advice

you do relieze that you can still file a complaint

as the msg is still in your inbox

select the msg

file a complaint
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

You are more than welcome. The important thing is that you got the help that you asked for :)
  4. MurphIt1 Win User

Thank you to everyone for responding with suggestions. I tried to put a yes smiley for all :)
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Murphlt1 hey there :)

Please rest assured, hacking threats on the service are 99% empty-threat. The
    only
    way to report this user to the Enforcement Team is to
    file a complaint
    , if you still have the messages in your inbox you can view his profile from there and then file the complaint. If you don't have the users messages anymore, you can find his profile by sending him a friend request and viewing his profile
    from the "friend request pending" that will appear on your friends list, once you send off the request.

Once you have filed the complaint you will want to go ahead and block all forms of communication with this user, please follow the below steps (in order)

1: Mute the player

2: Avoid the player

3: Block the player

You can find a guide on how to do so, by clicking
    HERE.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Edit: ngocphi = Ninja
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

You can also go to your friends list then move one menu to the right to RECENT PLAYERS. Find his GT and file a complaint from there.
Thema:

1. Need advice on a possible hack of my account - Similar Threads - Need advice possible

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Not tech savy, need advice with an xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Not tech savy, need advice with an xbox 360: Hell, so awhile ago I bought a second hand xbox 360. It's been good and I enjoy playing games on it, however, I'd like to play some online games but I'm not sure what I need to connect it to the...
  8. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  9. Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x: Everyone claims all the main set tings have to change from automatic to manual like dns and a bunch of other stuff and I just needed some clarity 12455621-0bd1-446a-85fd-406397b04f50
  10. Xbox won’t turn on: advice needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t turn on: advice needed: I have not used my Xbox in months but have tried doing so in the last day or two. It has been sat in my room on the floor for months (without damage). Despite multiple attempts using different...