need advice for error message Forza motorsport 7

Discus and support need advice for error message Forza motorsport 7 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Hi everyone, so since yesterday I have encountered this error message on FM7 when I am at the home screen. Do you have any advice because I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BℓนεBεяяψJay, Aug 19, 2020.

1. need advice for error message Forza motorsport 7

need advice for error message Forza motorsport 7 [​IMG]

Hi everyone, so since yesterday I have encountered this error message on FM7 when I am at the home screen. Do you have any advice because I have already reinstalled the game 3 times and I have also followed different tutorials to solve this problem ?

:)

BℓนεBεяяψJay, Aug 19, 2020
  2. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not play anymore

You needed to purchase the DLC before July 29th to be eligible to win the base game.

''Xbox Game Pass members who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC prior to July 29 get a token for the game via the Xbox Message Center. Players who owned Forza Motorsport 7 and its DLC prior to September 15 will still be able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal.''
  4. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

Forza motorsport 6 and Forza 7
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Forza7 EOL - token

Motorsport 7 will become End of Life next month.....however, Multiplayer services will still be operational as EOL just means it is delisted from the Microsoft Store

The Token system is for Game Pass players who purchased DLC (but not the actual game):

"If you are an Xbox Game Pass member who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC (items costing $0.00 or "free" are not eligible DLC) prior to July 29th, 2021, but not the base game, you will receive a token for the game through the Xbox message center so you can continue to enjoy Forza Motorsport 7 and all its content. "

The question, therefore, is: What is stopping you playing Multiplayer? Is the game giving you an error message?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problema [Translation- Problem]

Hi there Aurea_Imperium,

Thanks for the update on the issue with the Forza Motorsport error message. I was able to do a little more research on the error message. Looks like this is a known issue on the Forza Motorsport 7.

I recommend if the issue persists, try
    submitting a ticket on the Forza Support
    site for more in-game assistance.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

need advice for error message Forza motorsport 7

1. need advice for error message Forza motorsport 7 - Similar Threads - need advice error

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Not tech savy, need advice with an xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Not tech savy, need advice with an xbox 360: Hell, so awhile ago I bought a second hand xbox 360. It's been good and I enjoy playing games on it, however, I'd like to play some online games but I'm not sure what I need to connect it to the...
  7. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  8. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  9. Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x: Everyone claims all the main set tings have to change from automatic to manual like dns and a bunch of other stuff and I just needed some clarity 12455621-0bd1-446a-85fd-406397b04f50
  10. Xbox won’t turn on: advice needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t turn on: advice needed: I have not used my Xbox in months but have tried doing so in the last day or two. It has been sat in my room on the floor for months (without damage). Despite multiple attempts using different...