Need access to the preview forum,also invite got deleted.

Discus and support Need access to the preview forum,also invite got deleted. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made a thread a couple days ago and got no help,yet people who made threads a day after me got help from admins. I was accepted into the program but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dathwas, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Dathwas
    Dathwas Guest

I made a thread a couple days ago and got no help,yet people who made threads a day after me got help from admins. I was accepted into the program but I didn't get a chance to accept the message invite and it's now gone. I have no access to the forum/group
    to request another message so I can accept it. Someone please help me out.

:)

Dathwas, Jun 26, 2015
  2. cjpeden
    cjpeden Guest
    Xbox One Preview updates

I'm on 1408.140801-2200 Also I can't access the preview forums but i got an invite to it?

cjpeden, Jun 26, 2015
  3. No Gun SkiL
    No Gun SkiL Guest
    Xbox One Preview Forums

I've been trying to get help with my auto-deleted preview invite on and off for months now and keep getting sent to different support avenues. I'm hoping someone can help me get access to the preview forums. Thanks.

No Gun SkiL, Jun 26, 2015
  4. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest

Hi,

the main support team are monitoring the forums so will try to sort you out once they see your message.

Please bear in mind that after checking these preview program posts they have to manually make any changes needed - and there are a lot to do - so they will get to you as soon as they can!

-- Rick --, Jun 26, 2015
  5. Hey there l MCFC Champs l!

You should now have access to the Preview Forum. When you get a chance, try accessing the link. In the future, please only create one. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there l MCFC Champs l!

You should now have access to the Preview Forum. When you get a chance, try accessing the link. In the future, please only create one. Thanks in advance!
  7. -- Rick -- Win User

Hi,

the main support team are monitoring the forums so will try to sort you out once they see your message.

Please bear in mind that after checking these preview program posts they have to manually make any changes needed - and there are a lot to do - so they will get to you as soon as they can!
  8. cjpeden Win User

Xbox One Preview updates

I'm on 1408.140801-2200 Also I can't access the preview forums but i got an invite to it?
  9. stevonzo Win User

No access to Xbox Early Access forum

The Wee Bear, can you also request forum access for me? I got the message and deleted it and the FAQ says to visit the private preview forum for help. I posted about it here (in XB1 Console), but a mod moved my post into some other post begging for other
    members to send invites all the way in the E3 discussion forum.
  10. EddiezHeadyz Win User

need access to preview registration forums

I got invited in, got the message from microsoft and downloaded the app, but for some reason I never gained access to the early access forums or got the download for preview update!!
Thema:

1. Need access to the preview forum,also invite got deleted. - Similar Threads - Need access preview

2. Need access to a specific preview ring (alpha, beta, delta) within the insiders ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need access to a specific preview ring (alpha, beta, delta) within the insiders ring: Dear microsoft support, I bought a xbox one x on Tuesday and as I only own a 1440p monitor I would like to download the spring update in order to get 1440p support. I signed up for the insiders...
  3. Unable to play downloaded games/Need access to preview forum

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play downloaded games/Need access to preview forum: Since last night (7/27/16) I have not been able to play any of my downloaded Xbox one games and some of my 360 games. It is telling me I need to repurchase most of my games (error code...
  4. Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490: My xbox one will only show error code 0x80070490. The issue seems to be related to the Preview Program. I need access to preview program. Please help. Thanks! fdf9f018-4fc3-4fbe-a666-2fa86f806410
  5. Need access to Xbox One Preview forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to Xbox One Preview forum: I need access to the preview forum. 93492d76-57a1-4154-9b26-d5092c55b5f5
  6. Need access to the Preview Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to the Preview Forums: I have been a Preview member for over a year now. I need to report a bug that I have literally not found any info on so far. But when I try to access the Preview Forums it says 'Group not Found'....
  7. I need access to the Preview Program forums for Error code E200 000000EF 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need access to the Preview Program forums for Error code E200 000000EF 00000000: I have chatted with an customer support representative and he told me to make a forum post to get an email for access to the Preview Program forums. Thank you Xbox for your support....
  8. Need access to Preview forums ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to Preview forums ASAP: A few other and I have experienced a VERY terrible thing recently due to the new dashboard. WE NEED ACCESS TO THE FORUMS SO WE CAN GET THIS RESOLVED! Otherwise our Xbox' are essentially trash. All...
  9. Need access to Xbox One preview program support forums. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to Xbox One preview program support forums. Help!: Need access to Xbox one preview program support forums. The beta has rendered my xbox one worthless. f002889c-732e-4206-9b7a-aac10a5ae24a
  10. Need access to preview forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to preview forum: I am a preview member and need access to the preview forum 10b4801b-3e82-493e-ae25-263340d043b0