Need A Zombie survival game like Day Z, H1Z1.

Discus and support Need A Zombie survival game like Day Z, H1Z1. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hugely excited for all the games coming out this year. Generally an all around gamer. Will play ANYTHING except for them rugby games. But I am a huge... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trust A Zombie, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Need A Zombie survival game like Day Z, H1Z1.

Hugely excited for all the games coming out this year. Generally an all around gamer. Will play ANYTHING except for them rugby games.

But I am a huge zombie fan and always wanted a big multiplayer zombie survival game. I understand I can simply get a PC and I can get a beast of a PC now but being on console since the original Xbox it doesn't feel right going to a mouse and keyboard and
    doesn't feel like some big, close community of gamers like Xbox has. I feel PC gamers keep to themselves. I just love being on xbox when there isn't faults.

I am really dying to play some big multiplayer survival game for console. I don't consider Dying Light etc to be what I want. I want a huge map. Need water and food to survive and zombies to be a threat. Pretty much H1Z1. I bought a PS4 today. Will stay
    in the box until H1Z1 comes out. I played Apoc Z on 360 for WEEKS. Was in love just really wanted the server issues and crashing to be fixed. Didn't expect much being an indie game but it was truly amazing.

STATE OF DECAY I think is the perfect game except would love for your character to need food and water themselves and not just the whole community. Just need multiplayer!! Start fresh. Give us a HUGE map. Take out AI community. You can start up your own base
    in ANY building and recruit other online players. Add a first person mode. DONE.

Does anybody else want a big multiplayer zombie survival game or is everybody bored with zombies?

:)

Trust A Zombie, Jan 15, 2015
  2. STATE OF DECAY MMO OCTOBER 2015!!!!!!

But I am a huge fan of State Of Decay and love the look of Day Z and H1Z1. They are games I would play non stop but I made a choice over a £1000 pc or getting all the xbox one games and Top gaming accessories. So I picked xbox over pc as been on xbox since
    the original.. All I have wanted is a game like Day Z or H1Z1 on xbox. Played the hell out of Apoc Z.

So hearing this news makes me incredibly happy knowing it's coming. State Of Decay I think could take over Day Z if they focused on having online and having a bigger world.

3. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    We need a real survival open world zombie game:

The main problem with with open world zombie survival games is that the zombies aren't the threat, usually it's other players.Look at games like Day Z, Rust etc they usually end up getting killed by a much better kitted out human player (they have machine
    guns, you have a rock) not fun after 20 or 30 times.

Shaggy2000, Jan 15, 2015
  4. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

Love zombies! State of Decay sounds right up your alley from what I hear. It doesn't appeal to me but I'm sure it'll be good.

I have Dying Light already loaded on my Xbox. It may not be totally survival based (needing water) but from what the devs say and the gameplay I've seen these zombies are a real threat, especially at night. I don't think it'll be a walk in the park litter
    Dead Island was.

CRUZZifer, Jan 15, 2015
  5. You are correct with Dying Light. I really do hope zombies at night are a huge threat. Never played a zombie game where you actually have to think about what to do when zombies come towards. Getting a little bored of being able to slaughter thousands of
    zombies without them being any sort of threat. I want a game where you see a group of zombies and just have to run instead of oh lets kill them.

And I bought State Of Decay on release and really fell in love with it. Just wasn't the perfect game because of multiplayer not being in it. But then even State Of Decay was a walk in a park once you found enough guns. I went without guns though to make
    it more exciting.

6. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    I know exactly what you mean. From the videos I've seen of Dying Light, your best bet is to run and not try to fight them all. You have limited stamina, zombies are tougher, attracted to noise more and are just plain deadlier, and that's during the day time.

I haven't seen much nighttime gameplay (which is good for me) but I'm sure it's even crazier. They say you get bonus XP for trying to do missions at that time when you're basically the prey. Not to mention Be The Zombie mode when a player can come into your
    game and take you out. I'm sure that's optional by the way. I'm really looking forward to this and hope it delivers.

CRUZZifer, Jan 15, 2015
  7. I hear The Forest is coming to consoles. It's not really a zombie game, but it's a survival horror game where you're trapped on an island and you gotta gather resources to build your own shelter and stay alive (which I believe includes the need for food
    and water).

Dilbert88-C7E77089-2983-42D1-8713-6EFDCC9B48A9, Jan 15, 2015
  8. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

The only games which I have on Xbox 1 that has zombies are Minecraft and COD AW. I like-like and love playing zombies on COD BO2 on Xbox 360. I play that game everyday. My favourite map is Buried but have all the DLC map packs. In COD AW, you're zombies
    have guns and it isn't the same as COD BO2 zombies.

smileskybird, Jan 15, 2015
  9. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    I would just like to say that pc gaming is not the lonely thing everyone makes it out to be. Playing dayz I have made so many friends (and enemies). The community that forms when you stick to one server is great and can easily become as tight, if not more
    so, than on Xbox live. You will find that most servers that are run also have a teamspeak to go with it. I'm not saying it's better than Xbox live, I'm just trying to dispel the notion that pc gaming isn't as tight of a community as it is on here. Trust me
    when I say! It really is. In some ways more so because your all usually playing the same game!

DuFFuL, Jan 15, 2015
  10. Kaiguy105
    Kaiguy105 Guest
    I want microsoft to stop being LAZY AND GET OFF THEIR BUTTS AND ADD WHAT PEOPLE WANT!!!!

Kaiguy105, Mar 26, 2015
  11. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Only when some people will stop acting like a baby.

Tzar of kaos, Mar 26, 2015
  12. Basically what DuFFul said. PC gaming is not this lonely place that people think it is, especially in games like DayZ and H1Z1. A lot of people I have come across on those games use a mic because you kind of have to, if you want
    to survive and play the game how it was meant to be played. Steam has pretty much the same social features as Xbox Live.

DayZ is coming to the Xbox One and PS4, but who knows when. The game is still in Early Access on Steam, so you will have to wait a while for that before it comes to console. I would be very surprised if H1Z1 comes to the PS4
    anytime soon, so I'm afraid you will be waiting for a while. I don't really know any zombie survival games for the Xbox One or PS4, but what I would suggest is you invest into a PC and use a controller instead of mouse and keyboard, but if that is out of the
    question, then sorry for being useless.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Mar 26, 2015
  13. Need A Zombie survival game like Day Z, H1Z1.

Full survival building games are what we are all screaming for with multiplayer communities,

and minecraft does not cut it for an old time gamer like me, u have speed finally to play with on xbox one so use it and get some stuff goin please before i die of old age.

SteadierBridge8, Sep 20, 2015
  14. Its Batman
    Its Batman Guest
    I'm really hoping to see another "Left for Dead" game come back to life.

Its Batman, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: