Need a way to restore old/recent cloud saves

Discus and support Need a way to restore old/recent cloud saves in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So there is really no way to restore old saved data from Xbox Live? I have a 4 year old son who doesn’t read but loves to play games now and then. He... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MisterSmith13, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Need a way to restore old/recent cloud saves

So there is really no way to restore old saved data from Xbox Live? I have a 4 year old son who doesn’t read but loves to play games now and then. He accidentally started a new game in Lego Marvel Superheroes 2, overwriting all of our progress. And since we were online at the time, it synced to Live.

Did you know Nintendo has a pretty poor online service for $20/year, but they figured out how to store multiple recent copies of your save data? I was surprised and pretty annoyed when i found out Xbox doesn’t do this. Please fix this instead of worrying about how much more you could be charging for Live. I imagine i can’t be the only one who would find this useful.

:)

MisterSmith13, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Lyyche Win User

Somehow overwrote savefiles

If you go into your settings and cloud storage is active then your game may be saved to the cloud. However if the new game start has been saved over the old data and the old data has been deleted from the cloud there is not an option to restore it.
  3. AridLizard Win User

The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

try deleting local save data then letting it sync from the cloud save.

if that doesn't work, you may need to contact Obsidian to see if they have any way to restore your save
  4. aweslomeGUY5 Win User

Absolutely ridiculous

I don't think there is a way to restore files. In the future you could save your data on the cloud so everything saves automatically and is easily restored.
  5. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Restore Save game in cloud possible?

Hello, Yes you have restore save games from the cloud, all you need is download again the game with internet enter the game and you will see thet cloud restore your save data!
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dlobobi

May I know if you tried deleting the local progress in your Xbox Console?
    In that way once you open the game, it is going to ask you if you want to restore the progress saved in the cloud

Another option could be reinstall the game, the same is going to happen. The latest cloud progress is going to be restored

If you're not able to restore your old save unfortunately something went wrong and the old save was deleted :c
Thema:

Need a way to restore old/recent cloud saves

1. Need a way to restore old/recent cloud saves - Similar Threads - Need restore old

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  10. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...