Need a Roblox receipt

Discus and support Need a Roblox receipt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I need to recover my Roblox password but because there were no email connected to my account when I created it on the Xbox I cannot recover my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheKillingBean, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Need a Roblox receipt

Hello, I need to recover my Roblox password but because there were no email connected to my account when I created it on the Xbox I cannot recover my password. I connected Roblox and I need a receipt from Xbox that I bought Roblox. But because Roblox is a free game I will not show up in my purchases history. I told Roblox this a lot times and always get the same response that I need the receipt or contact Xbox.

So how can I get a receipt from Xbox that I “purchased” Roblox? I even give them a screenshot from my Xbox console (game information) where you can see the date and time when I purchased the game, but I still need the receipt.

:)

TheKillingBean, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Need a Roblox receipt

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Unfortunately, for free games, they will not appear on our order history but the in-game items we have purchased will show up.

I myself experienced this but with my brother's account, what helped us was the payment method that we used to purchase a Robux. If you have in-game purchases you may need to consider them and inform the Roblox team as proof.
  3. TheKillingBean Win User

Need a Roblox receipt

Thanks for the reply. But I never made a purchase in Roblox. Roblox want me to make a screenshot from my history purchase. I tried to explain to Roblox that on the Xbox there is no purchase history for free games. But still they want me to give it and I have to contact Xbox about it. I’m really stuck how to get my account back.
  4. Mihalus Win User

Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

Hi, thanks for your help. Actually that was the first place I looked. I do not have a receipt for Roblox because it was a free game. I purchased it twice, because we have two xbox live accounts, and neither time was a receipt generated. I have a receipt
    for all purchases except the "free purchases." Those do not generate receipts.

I have noticed that several people have run into this same problem. Either Roblox or Microsoft really need to fix this. Many thanks for listening. I understand that you do not work for Microsoft, and you are just trying to help.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

6. Briley Roberts Win User

I was asked about a Xbox Roblox purchase receipt to prove I own my Xbox Roblox account to add an email to it I don’t know how to send a screenshot of it please help as soon as possible.

Thanks for trying to help I don’t know if it’s a hundred percent clear what I said. But at the time of making my Roblox account my dad didn’t put an email so I can’t use the account on my other devices beside the Xbox so I can’t sign into my account I contacted customer support and they said I need proof of owning the account and asked for a Roblox purchase receipt here is what they said “Please reply to this message with a copy of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt. You may send us your emailed receipt or a screenshot of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt.” the thing is I don’t know what the purchase receipt is because you don’t buy the game because it is free.
Thema:

Need a Roblox receipt

1. Need a Roblox receipt - Similar Threads - Need Roblox receipt

2. I need help with my xbox / roblox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my xbox / roblox card: Hello anyone that reads this, I recently got a £20 xbox gift card and i redeemed the card on the site so I can get robux but unfortunately I dont use xbox so i dont kniw if there is going to be a...
  3. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  4. I need help with my crosshair on roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my crosshair on roblox: hey, why isnt my crosshair showing up playing roblox? Im on my laptop, I connected my xbox controller. Everything else is fine tho, but I can see it for like a milisecond after using shiftlock....
  5. Can I get my xbox purchase receipt for two xbox's because I need it for my roblox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my xbox purchase receipt for two xbox's because I need it for my roblox account: Can I get help for two xbox purchase recipes please I need it for my roblox account 15d182f1-176a-45d5-bfdf-33b8ab3164fc
  6. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  7. I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the...: So to reset my roblox password I need the bill and order number but it's nowhere to be found I cannot find it and I don't have that roblox account on any other device...
  8. I need help with Roblox first person making screen flash

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with Roblox first person making screen flash: Whenever I play a roblox game in first person, such as the game "surf" or "Vehicle legends", my screen starts flashing black and white until i can't do anything anymore and have to close the...
  9. hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...: (*Moved from Windows insider.) hello i need some i tried multiple youtube vids but all of them didnt work that why im trying to tell you when i click installl it turns grey and does not do...
  10. Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Roblox Purchase Receipt: Hello, Several years ago I purchased Roblox for my son on our Xbox One console. In order to play Roblox you have to set up your own personal gamer tag account. That is how each player has a name...