need a quick answer SSD AND HDD on xbox ones

Discus and support need a quick answer SSD AND HDD on xbox ones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, can you have both a solid-state drive and hard disk drive plugged into your Xbox at the same time and have it effectively work?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DevilishFungus, Sep 22, 2018.

1. need a quick answer SSD AND HDD on xbox ones

Hello all, can you have both a solid-state drive and hard disk drive plugged into your Xbox at the same time and have it effectively work?

:)

DevilishFungus, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Quick Inquiry

Hello all, I need an answer to a quick question. I am considering buying an (SSD) external for my Xbox 1s. I currently have an external (HDD) and do have games installed on it, but want and kind of need to know if you can physically use both (HDD and SDD)
    on your Xbox without causing issues or what not. Two separate drives, not including the internal?Thanks for the time, looking forward to an answer lul.

DevilishFungus, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Quick Inquiry

You can have a mix of hdd and ssd no problems at all ... remember this is Microsoft bro hehehe...

HyperVenom523, Sep 22, 2018
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Quick Inquiry

You can have a mix of hdd and ssd no problems at all ... remember this is Microsoft bro hehehe...
  5. SoC Sillage Win User

External SSD for Xbox One

Already have a 2 To HDD. Now I'm more into speed. And for the cost, I can afford a 1To SSD for <200€. The one I saw as "official" was a 512GB size for more than 300€.....

Thanks for the quick response :)

S.
  6. berj79 Win User

SSD for External Drive?

Hi guys,

Want to add little more space to my xbox one hdd, will a 256gb ssd work with a usb3 enclosure?

basically want to put more of my regular games that i play there for quick loads & off course reliability a no spinning parts..
  7. SaberXIII Win User

Xbox One/external SSD

And I was thinking about is the XBox One just incompatible with SSD's or when you say HDD's are you using that as a broad term covering both HDD and SSD.
  8. mustangguy Win User

Xbox One hard drive question

I think that MS cut corners to make the xbox one so quick. If they would have put a better memory to par with sony and also why a freaking 5400 rpm hdd I will never know that is like being so old. I would have done a 7200-10000 hdd min or have a option
    to have a ssd or a hybird hdd in a package. Also with 500 gb hdd that is kinda low for the new gen consoles.
Thema:

need a quick answer SSD AND HDD on xbox ones

1. need a quick answer SSD AND HDD on xbox ones - Similar Threads - need quick answer

2. Need Options to Permanently Remove Game from Quick Resume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Options to Permanently Remove Game from Quick Resume: Many games do not handle quick resume well, especially online only games. For those games, the Quick Resume feature adds a process of quitting out of the game manually each time prior to opening...
  3. Hello, I need help as quick as possible!

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I need help as quick as possible!: I'm looking into buying an XBOX Series S lately, and I want to know if downloading games for free requires any kind of subscription. I'd also like to know if paid games needs a subscription, too....
  4. Quick Resume need ability to turn off globally

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick Resume need ability to turn off globally: Hi quick resume is a great idea but it doesn't work in practice and is causing more problems than it's worth. Examples: Immortals Fenyx Rising. After Quick Resume game plays fine but cannot be...
  5. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

in XboX Insiders
    In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...: Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought...
  6. [NEED QUICK ANWSER] Transfer data from X1 to Hard Drive while Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    [NEED QUICK ANWSER] Transfer data from X1 to Hard Drive while Black Screen: I have a problem with my xbox since today's update: Stuck at Black Screen, after all solution failing, i founded a new one that i didn't want to use: Factory Reset... Sadly i think its the only...
  7. Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...

in XboX Insiders
    Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Getouttamytree1 [link] [comments]
  8. Selective Quick Resume on Games than they don't need.

in XboX Insiders
    Selective Quick Resume on Games than they don't need.: Is there any way to select which titles can use Quick Resume? I play a lot of Apex and Warzone and those games really dont need the QR. submitted by /u/Haggald [link] [comments]
  9. Please. I need it of quick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please. I need it of quick!: Hello Xbox. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Subscription but when I go to cancel it, it says I have already paid for it and they will not be able to give me a refund so I am unable to cancel...
  10. Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port): I've had this issue for a few weeks now where occasionally the screen would flicker or I'd get odd distortion. Finally, a couple days ago I'm no longer getting a signal to the TV. I've tried...