Need a player who is interested in Coop or Hoard mode

Discus and support Need a player who is interested in Coop or Hoard mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am new to Xbox ,I dont have friends that I know.Please add me so that we can play Coop and MP sessions Thanks 31a169c8-ebbe-4eaf-a487-bdd93c8f37ac Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maagalamharsha, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Need a player who is interested in Coop or Hoard mode

I am new to Xbox ,I dont have friends that I know.Please add me so that we can play Coop and MP sessions

Thanks

:)

maagalamharsha, Jul 30, 2016
  2. Zeta Team Hoarde Achievement

Need 2 more ppl to play 10 rounds Hoarde...msg me if interested.

xSILENTxRAGEx, Jul 30, 2016
  3. RedDwarf78
    RedDwarf78 Guest
    Looking for mature, casual gamers for MP

I am based in the UK, but work evenings so mostly play 00:00-02:00 BST, hopefully that will work for some of you guys. I am particularly interested in guerrilla mode or coop. If anyone is interested I would be happy to join your squad(s).

RedDwarf78, Jul 30, 2016
  4. cheezmo69 Win User

SINGLE PLAYER OR CO-OP

So is it coop full story. How Many coop players. Is there like a horde mode coop?

Thx
  5. y3ivan Win User

Is The New Darkness Good?

the singleplayer length is felt short but its fine about 4-6 hrs. However the theres only 4 coop missions and that span 2-3hrs. 2k should have included more coop missions and some other multiplayer modes as 1 package. The contents are rather low to keep
    players interested
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Resident Evil Revelations 2 ?'s

Hey Shigurui would you be interested in playing coop on invisible mode or the time attack mode? I'd be down with it if you are.
  7. FAT N1NJA PANDA Win User

Hoard Mode?

No there is not, there are special missions to complete but not horde mode. It was called firefight mode
  8. BOABY 8 Win User

Hoard Mode how man Players?

Horde has always been 5 players you noob
Thema:

Need a player who is interested in Coop or Hoard mode

1. Need a player who is interested in Coop or Hoard mode - Similar Threads - Need player interested

2. We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community: A lot of bad players até comigo from other platforms 05d0c125-04e3-4ccb-af04-0fd19537eeeb
  3. Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player): This question has probably been answered and I am kind of skeptical of this.. I just looked over my account and saw my PC gamepass was going to expire. This worries me because I also try to...
  4. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  5. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  6. I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player: Hi, My Xbox 360 DVD player need to be replaced, but I was told you cannot by any Xbox 360 DVD player and install it. (YES - the DVD player is broken) So, how can I get a DVD player that will...
  7. Xbox players need multi player free

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox players need multi player free: I think multi player on xbox consoles should be free sense owning games for it you should be able to play them online free for all own games.I think the games you dont own that are on game pass...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link: I was playing roblox like usual playing some bedwars, I left because I was going to my Grandparents house. When I came back, A message popped up while I was trying to play, is said "You'll need a...
  9. Why do I need Xbox Live Gold to play a single player game with bots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need Xbox Live Gold to play a single player game with bots?: Good day to those reading this. I bought Blightbound months ago, but haven’t played it until recently (thank you $1 Gamepass deal) because it requires Xbox Live Gold, even though multiplayer is...
  10. What do I need to do when Reporting a player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I need to do when Reporting a player?: Hi I Gamertag: here and I Have an Issue with Xbox Live not Taking in my Reports from Players I was chatting to in Voice Chat and Text Messages and this player was literally Abusing the Chat System...