Need a new Xbox 360 after my fat one RROD again (after repair). Recommendations, with...

Discus and support Need a new Xbox 360 after my fat one RROD again (after repair). Recommendations, with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am sick and tired of dealing with RROD with my fat Xbox 360's. This is my 3rd one. It RROD in June 2021, got it repaired, only to have it ROR again 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cap K, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Cap K
    Cap K Guest

Need a new Xbox 360 after my fat one RROD again (after repair). Recommendations, with...

I am sick and tired of dealing with RROD with my fat Xbox 360's. This is my 3rd one. It RROD in June 2021, got it repaired, only to have it ROR again 3 months later. I opened the power brick and console to clean it out, and that still hasn't helped. I'm considering getting a new Xbox, but need one that plays NHL '13 and allows me to use Microsoft 360 (external) hard drive. Any recommendations??

:)

Cap K, Sep 19, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: