Need a mic mix

Discus and support Need a mic mix in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi how to adjust the microphone volume in the Xbox application, without touching the windows parameter? Thank you 88da8fc7-f265-4f57-a160-979f869ee138 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FrançoisLL, Nov 4, 2018.

1. FrançoisLL
    FrançoisLL Guest

Need a mic mix

Hi

how to adjust the microphone volume in the Xbox application, without touching the windows parameter?

Thank you

:)

FrançoisLL, Nov 4, 2018
  2. Eric Sauco
    Eric Sauco Guest
    Wired Surround Sound Headsets

Mix Amp Pro + whatever console/pc headset you want. Sennheiser Game One says hi.

If your avoiding the A40 because of the poor mic quality, then you are out of luck. The Mixamp Pro is the reason why the mic is bad but you need it to turn any headset into digital surround sound.

Eric Sauco, Nov 4, 2018
  3. Kevlegs
    Kevlegs Guest
    Forever alone

Add me if ya want, I mix up classes, play various maps and have one of the mics that you speak of.

Kevlegs, Nov 4, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Need a mic mix

There is no way to turn up the volume on the mic OUT in the xbox app but you can turn it up in the windows settings.

Right click the speaker icon at the bottom right in the windows taskbar > Sounds > Recording > Right click your device > Properties > Levels > adjust the volume and dB levels there.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 4, 2018
  5. FrançoisLL
    FrançoisLL Guest
    Hi,

the problem is that I stream and that if I touch dB via windows, I also change the volume of the microphone in live and that's what I want to avoid.

FrançoisLL, Nov 4, 2018
  6. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    The two systems are the same exact thing and they're both connected to the windows mic settings.

Can you explain exactly what you're trying to do? Is one too low or too high?

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Need a mic mix