Need a little help deciding

Discus and support Need a little help deciding in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It would work out better for both of em to get it. But if it were only one company im sure sony would Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Karma403, Jan 9, 2014.

  1. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest

    Need a little help deciding


    It would work out better for both of em to get it. But if it were only one company im sure sony would
     
    SMG90x, Jan 11, 2014
    #31
  2. Ah so @frost a massive troll on these forums is trying to find a weasel way of buying an X1 because it's not as bad as he and others have made out.
     
    ShrewdSinger9, Jan 11, 2014
    #32
  3. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    Lol right but your the one hiding behind an account how ironic. I'll post a pic when i buy it
     
    SMG90x, Jan 11, 2014
    #33
  4. Need a little help deciding

    Read through the forums first. A lot of people are unhappy w/ the x1 in its current beta form. I would advise to wait a while.
     
    BizarroMantis, Jan 11, 2014
    #34
  5. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    Your right i'll probably just wait till march when titan fall releases to buy mine
     
    SMG90x, Jan 12, 2014
    #35
  6. Well currently the wii u has the better game lineup than both ps4 and X1. I would keep it, you can play TF on pc if you have one, or go to a pawnshop and pick up a 360 for $60. TF2 will most likely be on ps4.
     
    AxillaryCone84, Jan 12, 2014
    #36
  7. @Bizaro

    .

    A not insignificant amount of complainers have no achievements of any kind on XB1. Almost every game and ap had "the first ones free" style achievements, so if they have none, they're a liar about owning and hating it. Beyond that it's the same 5-10 people
    posting again, and again, and again.

    .

    Now the support forums (and even general since a lot of people can't be bothered to look for the support forums) have a bunch of unhappy people with broken product. However every electronic has issues (even PS4) on a small percentage of product.

    .

    With new products the issues seem grander than they are because most everyone is faster to complain than compliment. I'm guilty of it, I've had no issues and couldn't be happier with my XB1, but I haven't, and probably won't post a "great product MS" thread.

    .

    Someone who was unlucky enough to have a dead disc drive, power brick, or other issue is sure to post however. With the lazy ones not looking for the support section and just posting in general. Even if there are 4000 individual posters complaining (there aren't,
    this forum gets no action) that would only be 0.13% of total sales complaining.
     
    Major Keebler, Jan 12, 2014
    #37
  8. Need a little help deciding

    The wife saw Mario Kart and Donkey Kong available for pre-order and hinted that I should get the Wii U. With the Marios out currently and Amazon having the Skylanders bundle on sale for $249, I had to bite. It's the 8 gig white, but all my stuff will be
    saved on a docked 1TB Segate so not an issue. My Wii U should be here Thursday (yay for prime).

    .

    I am probably going to hook it up in the kids room since they'll use it the most, and I don't want to have to fight for XB1 time. I'll be playing Mario in the living room with that gamepad often I'm sure. Once my wife's games are out the debate will begin
    on Wii U placement since as mentioned above, I don't want to contend for TV time lol. I know I won't use the system after Mario, but the wife and kids should enjoy it so that makes it worth it. Sorry for veering of topic for a moment Need a little help deciding :)
     
    Major Keebler, Jan 14, 2014
    #38
  9. ShawnKneher
    ShawnKneher Guest
    I dont see how this is a hard choice, the WII U is half the price of the XBOXONE, swaping them out would be like someone giving you a check for $250, take it!
     
    ShawnKneher, Oct 31, 2018
    #39
  10. BizarroMantis Win User

    Need a little help deciding

    Read through the forums first. A lot of people are unhappy w/ the x1 in its current beta form. I would advise to wait a while.
  11. ShrewdSinger9 Win User

    Need a little help deciding

    Ah so @frost a massive troll on these forums is trying to find a weasel way of buying an X1 because it's not as bad as he and others have made out.
  12. Galactic Geek Win User

    Need a little help deciding

    If Nintendo were to sell their franchises to Sony & Microsoft, who would get which franchises? Now, that would be interesting...
  13. SMG90x Win User

    Need a little help deciding

    Honestly UI's and all that stuff doesnt bother me because i know later down the road everything will be fixed for each console and good games will be out on all of them. Its just tough deciding between keeping the wii u and my ps4 or having ps4 and xbox
    one
  14. Randver Win User

    Need a little help deciding

    If I were in your shoes....ditch the Wii U and pick up a PS3 ( I'm assuming you have a 360). Huge game library and lots of wife/GF friendly games.

    I have both a One and PS4, both are gathering dust simply for a lack of games. Your PS4 will let you play cross platform until the One exclusives start coming out.
Thema:

Need a little help deciding

Loading...
  1. Need a little help deciding - Similar Threads - Need little help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Kicked off game when little one needs permission to play.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Kicked off game when little one needs permission to play.: I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at the same time as me. The game asks for my permission to allow my 6 yr old to play online Minecraft with...
  10. i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...

    in XBoX on Windows
    i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...: i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent back 1dd04b03-d4d7-43cc-ae5d-a16369f2698c