Need a little help deciding

Discus and support Need a little help deciding in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Honestly UI's and all that stuff doesnt bother me because i know later down the road everything will be fixed for each console and good games will be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Karma403, Jan 9, 2014.

  1. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest

    Need a little help deciding


    Honestly UI's and all that stuff doesnt bother me because i know later down the road everything will be fixed for each console and good games will be out on all of them. Its just tough deciding between keeping the wii u and my ps4 or having ps4 and xbox
    one
     
    SMG90x, Jan 10, 2014
    #16
  2. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    I dunno if your wife is like mine you may lose your x1 if you choose that route. My wife is addicted to peggle 2 Need a little help deciding :(.
     
    Merlin4421, Jan 10, 2014
    #17
  3. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Last Nintendo system I actually kept for awhile was the GameCube; only games ever played on it was R.E.5, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. The systems I keep seem to have another function besides playing games; the PS2 still makes a decent D.V.D. player
    in a spare room. Therefore by my standards, the X1 would be system to buy, as the BluRay and the T.V. functions give it another use.

    >

    Hope this helps, J.R.
     
    J.R.G., Jan 10, 2014
    #18
  4. C0MP3LLED
    C0MP3LLED Guest

    Need a little help deciding

    Ps4 and xbox one make the perfect set in my opinion.
     
    C0MP3LLED, Jan 10, 2014
    #19
  5. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    @c0mp3lled yea they both make good combos this is a really tough choice!!
     
    SMG90x, Jan 10, 2014
    #20
  6. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    Anyone else care to share their thoughts
     
    SMG90x, Jan 10, 2014
    #21
  7. If the upcoming Microsoft exclusives and Kinect appeal to you absolutely do it. However, if it's only Titanfall you want I would say return the Wii u and use the funds on your PS4. Pay off some pre-order games, pay for a couple years of PS+, maybe buy a
    bigger hard drive. Spending $500 for a single game would probably end up as Wii U round 2, but without the option for return.

    .

    That advice is coming from someone who is absolutely loving his XB1 by the way. I don't own a PS4 and no longer intend to after playing it a few time over the holidays.
     
    Major Keebler, Jan 10, 2014
    #22
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Need a little help deciding

    [quote user="Jdot Frost"]So i own a PS4 & just recently bought a Wii U and im not going to lie the Wii u had been fun well the Mario U game im playing has been fun because i play it with my GF but after we beat this game theres not really much left on the
    wii u that i will want to play besides vortual console games. So since i am within my 14 day return period for a full refund i am debating if im going to keep it or switch the wii u for an xbox one ! Because titan fall is a game i am interested in its just
    a hard choice i dont need anyone to make the choice for me just a little guidance and a fee opinions to help me make a decision. Thanks !

    [/quote]

    If Titanfall is the game your mainly interested in why not wait to make a decision untill the game is out and you actually get to see what players are saying about it?
     
    Lofty Who, Jan 10, 2014
    #23
  9. DB Draad
    DB Draad Guest
    Plants vs Zombies Gardenwarfare will be out on XO next month. For those of you who's got small kids, perfect shooter for couc co-op with your kids. My boys (4 &7) can't wait for our XO to arrive. I live in South Africa and had to import. Only one company
    doing the imports. I pre ordered from the European branch and due to stock shortages it was only sent 20 Dec. Arrived at customs 31st. Will be cleared soon. Can't wait myself!
     
    DB Draad, Jan 10, 2014
    #24
  10. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    Hmm i can also just sell my brother my ps4 qnd have am xbox one and a nintendo Need a little help deciding :)? .. Didnt think of this
     
    SMG90x, Jan 10, 2014
    #25
  11. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    i think im just going to go ahead and return the wii u and get myself that xbox one ;] titanfall is right around the corner
     
    SMG90x, Jan 11, 2014
    #26
  12. Honestly, the Wii U is a failing console. If you are already done with everything that is already out for it, I wouldn't put much hope in it getting much more (Unless you really like Nintendo games and even then it seems Nintendo isn't doing a great job
    of getting many on there. I think Nintendo realizes it's a lost cause and is focusing more on their 3ds).

    I'd say the xbox one has a far brighter future and going to get far more games for it and if you like 3rd party games, you're not going to see them on the Wii U, you will on the xbox (I suppose you have your PS4 for that).

    (and I say this as some one who would rather see Nintendo do well than MS but Nintendo really screwed the pooch with Wii U. Hopefully they're working on their next console already).

    Here's a thought though, if you like Nintendo games, why not get a 3ds? Nintendo still is giving a lot of support to that one.
     
    ShadowRiver797, Jan 11, 2014
    #27
  13. Need a little help deciding

    I wish Nintendo would drop out of the console market and just turn their console games into third party titles for Sony, and Microsoft. I want Mario but I don't want a Wii.
     
    Major Keebler, Jan 11, 2014
    #28
  14. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    @majorkeebler that would be really cool because the only games i really want to play on the wii u are virtual console games and mario games. The mario games alone make me want to keep the wii u. But now it comes down to me having the wii u and ps4 or ps4
    and xbox one. Titanfall and gears of wars look like they will be really dope on next gen
     
    SMG90x, Jan 11, 2014
    #29
  15. If Nintendo were to sell their franchises to Sony & Microsoft, who would get which franchises? Now, that would be interesting...
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 11, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Need a little help deciding

Loading...
  1. Need a little help deciding - Similar Threads - Need little help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Kicked off game when little one needs permission to play.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Kicked off game when little one needs permission to play.: I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at the same time as me. The game asks for my permission to allow my 6 yr old to play online Minecraft with...
  10. i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...

    in XBoX on Windows
    i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...: i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent back 1dd04b03-d4d7-43cc-ae5d-a16369f2698c