Need a good uk - eu clan to join for gears of war

Discus and support Need a good uk - eu clan to join for gears of war in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im looking for a good mature team to play gamebattles with if you have a team and are trialing drop me a message GT -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Memphised, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Memphised
    Memphised Guest

Im looking for a good mature team to play gamebattles with if you have a team and are trialing drop me a message GT -

:)

Memphised, Sep 2, 2015
  2. Are you looking to become more than just a memeber [Read Description]

ORC is currently looking for more Generals(Which are like Leaders) to run Branches of our Military. And we also need various spots filled.

We want to start a UK and EU Division of ORC

So we are looking for:

* 4 Generals to Run the UK / EU Division

* Generals to Run New Branches

* 2 Leaders

* 3 Co-Leaders

* Recorders

* 2 Leaders for the UK / EU Division

* 2 Co-Leaders for the UK / Eu Division

Im looking for Organized People so if you would like to join and be part of this Clan as something more than a member please reply here and tell me what you want to do and what kind of clan experience you have in these fields / or what you did in past clans.

Thanks

- ViciouSxGeneraL

RXG Preacher RS, Sep 2, 2015
  3. toxicxnation now recruiting

mssg me or add for more details we are an all rounder clan any game goes we are mostly mw3 halo gears and bf3 so if u like to join plese mssg me my clan aint about rank its about skill my clan is determined to be the best in uk-us-eu and if u want to see
    what my clan is like just invite me to mw2 mw3 gears or halo some of my clan members dont have cod elite memership but it really dosent matter i will be making a clan website soon

YoUuGoTsSponged, Sep 2, 2015
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

need a good clan

want a simple good clan

join UK TOPBOIS

easy and simple search via app

or tweet us on twitter

or message me on xbox and ill invite to clan ready for next wed clan wars

https://twitter.com/UKTopBois
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

Xbox One Call of Duty Ghost

https://twitter.com/UKTopBois

join UK TOPBOIS mate great clan going places won the lat clan wars.

join us before next wed clan war

there is a lock in now so no one can be added to roster once war starts
  6. FoG Irony Win User

FoG Gaming Looking For New Members. COD: MW3,GOW3, and BF3 Clan. ***Must Be 13+ To Join***

Guess what is tomarrow guys! It's FoG Gaming Saturday! Don't miss out on an all day Clan Gaming event. MW3 and Gears of War 3. Come and Join the Clan!
  7. MessiahBrowny Win User

UK TOPBOIS looking for 360/xbox one players

update guys next weds is clan war time again

this time rounf there will be a locked roster they have added.so all these clans cheating by adding members during the war will not be able to

want to join us message me on xbox or search via the app UK TOPBOIS
  8. x WANTSOME x Win User

British Run And Gun Recruiting

We are now located at www.braggaming.co.uk and are looking for new members to join us in clan wars.

Over 16s UK Only
Thema:

1. Need a good uk - eu clan to join for gears of war - Similar Threads - Need clan join

2. I need friends or a clan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need friends or a clan.: I am tired of playing alone all the time. I am a good team player but I don't have any friends on-line. I wont even lie, I am older then about everyone else that games and that makes it hard. This...
  3. New clan, Need members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New clan, Need members: we are a new clan with just a couple people, looking for new members 18+ with a mic. Play FPS, also looking for someone who can edit video looking to start a YouTube channel as well. Gamertag is...
  4. Need a clan? Join us.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a clan? Join us.: We are a clan that are 17+ that are aiming for the top spot we need as many as we can get if this goal can become a reality. No need to change gamertag or bio we do recommend changing your...
  5. In Need Of A Clan??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Need Of A Clan??: hello I am the leader of a semi big clan we currently have 10 very loyal members, the clan name is FeaR. I do tryouts almost everyday sadly a lot of people fail this tryout, for the tryout we do a...
  6. Power Gaming | BO3 | New Clan | Need to fill leadership positions!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Power Gaming | BO3 | New Clan | Need to fill leadership positions!: Power Gaming is Officially open for recruitment as of 1/16/16! We are in need of leaders who wish to help run this soon to be awesome clan. With a professional website and a dedicated Founder, we...
  7. I need a Clan to play with on Battlefield games. I have a mic and just need a group to roll ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a Clan to play with on Battlefield games. I have a mic and just need a group to roll ...: [MEDIA] [MEDIA] Some of my older stuff. I am legit and I am great at teamwork. Don't pass me up I'll join whoever wants an active *** kicker b64202e4-c769-4f4d-a972-f8ee319c12a2
  8. I just bought Battlefield Hardline (XB-1) and need a helpful clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Battlefield Hardline (XB-1) and need a helpful clan: As the title says, I just got this game and have only played for a couple of hours. To be honest, Im not very good but I enjoy playing the game. I would like to find a clan that plays this game...
  9. Need a clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a clan: My friend and I are looking for a clan for cod and games I'm am 20 years old and she is 18 we both have mics and lookingtomake new friends 9dc57cc4-27a9-48fe-a093-e718b1ecada7
  10. Need some people to join my clan on Bungie.net

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some people to join my clan on Bungie.net: hey just wondering if some of u guys would join my group and clan on bungie. (Raid Connections) would mean a lot, just join the group and set it as your xbox clan Thanks guys...