Need a "Complete" to show which collection is finished. TOO TIME CONSUMING Open/close to check

Discus and support Need a "Complete" to show which collection is finished. TOO TIME CONSUMING Open/close to check in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am SO ENJOYING collecting and completing the Collections in this game, (yes there is a however) and I think I have half of the collections already.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExcessSinger128, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Need a "Complete" to show which collection is finished. TOO TIME CONSUMING Open/close to check

I am SO ENJOYING collecting and completing the Collections in this game, (yes there is a however) and I think I have half of the collections already. The problem is trying to remember which collections I've finished. It takes SO MUCH time to check which
    ones I've finished as each collection I find myself opening and closing each one until I find the next group I want to work on. Could you PLEASE update this game to reflect "Completed"?!! I already have 36 collections and have only been playing this one for
    a month and half. I do intend to end up with ALL THE COLLECTIONS. A simple update with Identifier "Completed" would sure help in this area!! (like the Solitaire Collections putting a Crown or whatever) Thanks so VERY MUCH!

:)

ExcessSinger128, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Elder Scrolls Online Requires Xbox Live Gold but Not PS Plus

I still need to complete Skyrim... The game is too time consuming.

Alchemist Don, Nov 22, 2016
  3. herezchuckie
    herezchuckie Guest
    Time keeping function incorrect

Yesterday's world tour collection logged me at 13+ hours to complete. I did a few in the morning and then finished in the evening. I don't remember if I left the MS Solitaire Collection open or closed all day, but I definitely did not have a puzzle open.
    So, the time keeper logged all of the time from when I first opened the collection until I completed the last puzzle. My actual time was closer to 3 hours and not the 13+ hours it recorded. It's just a game, but if you're going the keep score, you should do
    it correctly.

herezchuckie, Nov 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Need a "Complete" to show which collection is finished. TOO TIME CONSUMING Open/close to check