Need a co-op partner for halo sparton ****

Discus and support Need a co-op partner for halo sparton **** in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not seem to get a game and would love to get these achievements, I'm willing to help anyone get it also. Thanks 90965ef6-3353-4324-8a15-7d0fc53cfdf3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RedMan 9169, Jan 8, 2014.

1. RedMan 9169
    RedMan 9169 Guest

I can not seem to get a game and would love to get these achievements, I'm willing to help anyone get it also. Thanks

:)

RedMan 9169, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Sanders P
    Sanders P Guest
    Co Op Friends

I still need a partner for the HALO CE Co OP achievements. I'll be on/off all day! Shoot me an invite!

Sanders P, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Teejay 775
    Teejay 775 Guest
    Looking for Co-op partners on Hard

Need a partner for Hard co-op missions

Teejay 775, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

Try this thread, he also needs help. Linky.

Eggnogga, Jan 8, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Not sure if that was a sarcastic post or not, but quite funny that you want the OP to co-op with himself

x24hrs2livex, Jan 8, 2014
  6. RedMan 9169
    RedMan 9169 Guest
    Lol yer I put it up in to places so I could try get someone quick, but no one seems to like the game

RedMan 9169, Jan 8, 2014
  7. RedMan 9169
    RedMan 9169 Guest
    update.. I have finished them all but will help other people just send me a msg

RedMan 9169, Jan 8, 2014
  8. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Is the game any good? Guessing it is similar to Halo 4 in terms of gameplay?

Auswulf, Jan 8, 2014
  9. [quote user="RedMan 9169"]

[/quote]

...And I'm too late I see. Need a co-op partner for halo sparton **** :)

Goth Vampirella, Jan 8, 2014
  10. RedMan 9169
    RedMan 9169 Guest
    It's really different to halo 4 gameplay its in the birdseye view alot of people do not like it. But I did, look gameplay up on YouTube before you buy it there is no demo. And yes I will still help others get them

RedMan 9169, Nov 1, 2018
  11. RedMan 9169 Win User

It's really different to halo 4 gameplay its in the birdseye view alot of people do not like it. But I did, look gameplay up on YouTube before you buy it there is no demo. And yes I will still help others get them
  12. Eggnogga Win User

Try this thread, he also needs help. Linky.
  13. RedMan 9169 Win User

14. RedMan 9169 Win User

Lol yer I put it up in to places so I could try get someone quick, but no one seems to like the game
  15. Goth Vampirella Win User

[quote user="RedMan 9169"]

[/quote]

...And I'm too late I see. :)
Thema:

1. Need a co-op partner for halo sparton **** - Similar Threads - Need partner halo

2. All I want to do is sell my old Xbox on Amazon yet it's saying I need to get partnered

in XBoX on Windows
    All I want to do is sell my old Xbox on Amazon yet it's saying I need to get partnered: Hi, I am trying to sell my old 360 console on Amazon but it keeps saying I need to be a partner with Microsoft to do this, I've looked about found a link to some ai cloud partner thing but it's...
  3. I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation im on step 5 Hi hello there i can't register to xbox dev kit partner center due to a web page error or something else....
  4. Need a partner for a way out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a partner for a way out: GT . Looking for someone to play a way out with b6accd2d-8cb1-4f71-90ad-0893e7f98032
  5. need spec ops partner!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need spec ops partner!: looking for someone to help me finish my last 4 spec ops missions on veteran gamertag e863ac04-3169-4792-b15b-51e50767d8c4
  6. Need Co op partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Co op partner: I just picked up far cry 4 and looking for someone to play Co op with. Anyone want to play send me a friend request and a message. 5e044a85-a257-41d7-9a5f-a686ed06a18d
  7. Need survival partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need survival partner: Hey guys I need someone to play survival with and you need a mic. Im 16 to let you know if age matters to you. I'm a pretty chill guy and a team player so add me and send me a message if your...
  8. Need a Co-Op Partner for a Recorded Playthrough :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a Co-Op Partner for a Recorded Playthrough :): Simple as the title says, I'm after a Co-Op partner that's on most days to do a playthrough of the game together. I will be recording the entire experience so I would ask anyone interested to be...
  9. I need a co-op partner to do the achievements, willing to help anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a co-op partner to do the achievements, willing to help anyone: I have been trying to get a game but I seems like no one is playing it online, and when I get a partner they always quit after the first level, I really want to 100 percent this one guys help...
  10. New to borderlands 2 Need CO-OP partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to borderlands 2 Need CO-OP partner: Hey everyone whats good, I just purchased borderlands 2 GOTY Edition and I'm looking for some people 2 play co-op with. Im literally a level 0-1 Krieg. I'm gonna play a bunch 2marrow since I'm off...