need a clan

Discus and support need a clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for a decent xbox one ghosts competitive clan i have a mic i hope to hear from some good clans soon f7e3a898-dc74-4ffa-949f-14d621f9f181 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tornado Walker, Jan 6, 2014.

1. need a clan

I am looking for a decent xbox one ghosts competitive clan i have a mic i hope to hear from some good clans soon

:)

Tornado Walker, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Eclipse567
    Eclipse567 Guest
    Need a Clan?

Do you find yourself lacking people to play with a lot? Do you want to have people whom you know you can join at any time for some awesome games of Assassin's Creed?

Then join a clan.

A clan like the Outcast Templars. We have only a few Xbox members of this clan and would like to expand. If you want to join, contact Zoidberg747 or Shaded Flashx.

There are no age restrictions, you don't necessarily need a mic (Certain things in the clan, such as a Manhunt or Alliance Team require it), and all you really need in order to join is to be tested.

In the test, all you have to do is score 3000 or more points.

If you need more details, contact Zoidberg747 or Shaded Flashx, the two leaders of the Xbox Branch of the clan.

Eclipse567, Jan 6, 2014
  3. TXG Pink XX
    TXG Pink XX Guest
    Need a clan

Add me SYN NursingGirl, I am General over SYN Rapture, and always looking for new members need a clan :)

TXG Pink XX, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Inferno20
    Inferno20 Guest

need a clan

Come join our winning squad at Revolution of Gaming. Here's our
    info thread

Inferno20, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

need a clan