Не входит в Xbox на Windows 10 [Translation - Not included with Xbox on Windows 10]

Discus and support Не входит в Xbox на Windows 10 [Translation - Not included with Xbox on Windows 10] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Здравствуйте. Я купил Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, установил и начал входить в Xbox. Но у меня всё время выбивает ошибка 0x8015DC0B и я не могу войти... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dimden(), Sep 7, 2018.

1. dimden()
    dimden() Guest

Не входит в Xbox на Windows 10 [Translation - Not included with Xbox on Windows 10]

Здравствуйте.

Я купил Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, установил и начал входить в Xbox. Но у меня всё время выбивает ошибка 0x8015DC0B и я не могу войти в Xbox. Когда я заходил отдельно в приложение Xbox там всё точно также. Пожалуйста помогите, я деньги потратил.

-----------------------------

[Translation -

Hello.

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, installed and started to sign in to Xbox. But I always knock out a bug 0x8015dc0b and I can't sign in to Xbox. When I went to the Xbox app separately, everything was exactly the Same. Please help me, I spent the money.]

:)

dimden(), Sep 7, 2018
  2. Deus Spes
    Deus Spes Guest
    0x8015DC0B

Не удаётся выполнить вход в Xbox Live на Windows 10. Ошибка впервые появилась сегодня.

Deus Spes, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Почему ошибка в Xbox live? [Translation - Why is an error on Xbox live?]

При входе в Приложение xbox на Windows 10 возникает ошибка 0x8015DC0B. Что делать?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation - When you sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10, a 0x8015dc0b error occurs. What should I do?]

АлександрЧугай, Sep 7, 2018
  4. dimden()
    dimden() Guest

Порывшись в коде ap

i xbox'a я нашёл эту ошибку, она связана с страной. Для исправления я изменил страну на США, и включил VPN. Теперь я смог войти.

---------------------------------------------

[Translation - Digging in the Xbox'a API code I found this error, it is related to the Country. To fix I changed the country to the USA and turned on the VPN. Now I was able to enter.]

dimden(), Sep 8, 2018
  5. dimden()
    dimden() Guest
    Для игры нужен VPN. Это очень сильно уменьшает скорость, нет смысла играть. Спасибо Xbox. (нет)

-----------------------------------

[Translation - For the game need a VPN. It greatly reduces the speed, no sense to Play. Thank you Xbox. No]

dimden(), Sep 8, 2018
  6. Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having with
    signing
    into the Xbox app on Windows 10

If you get an error or are unable to sign in, there are a few common issues that could be causing this:

1. Make sure you're connected to a network and that you can access the Internet. To test your connection, go to
      Bing.comin
      your PC's browser.
    2. See if there's an Xbox Live service outage at
      Xbox Live Status and ensure that your account is in good standing.
    3. Sign in at
      Xbox.com
    4. Check your PC's clock. The clock must match the Xbox Live servers for sign-in to be completed. Your date and time settings for
      Set time automaticallymust be set to
      On.
    5. As a final step, try removing the Microsoft account by going to
      Settings, selecting
      Accountsand then selecting
      removenext to the account. Then re-add the account from the account picker when
      you sign in to the Xbox app.

Hope this helps. Let us know.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: