Не могу купить игру[Can't buy the game]

Discus and support Не могу купить игру[Can't buy the game] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; При создании варианта оплаты покупки, нужно выбрать регион. Проблема в том, что я живу в Беларуси, что написано у меня в профиле, и на компьютере тоже,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Миленький Влад, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Не могу купить игру[Can't buy the game]

При создании варианта оплаты покупки, нужно выбрать регион. Проблема в том, что я живу в Беларуси, что написано у меня в профиле, и на компьютере тоже, а регион по умолчанию оссия и появляется ошибка что регион не соответствует месту регистрации банковской
    карты, и поменять его при создании варианта оплаты я не могу.

[Translation - When creating a payment option for a purchase, you need to select a region. The problem is that I live in Belarus, which is written in my profile, and on my computer too, and the default region is Russia and an error appears that the
    region does not correspond to the place of registration of the bank card, and I cannot change it when creating a payment option.]

:)

Миленький Влад, Aug 25, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Не могу купить игру [Can't buy a game]

Web translation:

I can not buy the game

I can not buy the game, does not pass the payment

Response:

Hi there,

purchasing errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://account.microsoft.com and also check

http://account.microsoft.com/services
    for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to make purchases.

After that try the purchase again on both xbox console and via xbox.com

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and your location all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello Миленький Влад,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with completing a purchase on the Microsoft Store. To troubleshoot this, please try visiting the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi ДенисМукиенко,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We noticed this is a duplicate post and will be locking this thread.
    To better help organize the forums, please reply on the "original post"
    so we can help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done. Please avoid creating new threads for the same exact issues as this is against

forum guidelines

Many thanks!
  5. ДенисМукие Win User

Hey Xbox Fan,

Thank you for reaching out. Make sure you are looking the RU version of the store and not the US counterpart. This explains why you are not able to purchase items as well as why you are seeing the prices in dollars rather than rubles. Let us know! :D
    I am in the Russian market and am. In the Russian market now the prices are in dollars !!!!
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Xbox Fan,

Thank you for reaching out. Make sure you are looking the RU version of the store and not the US counterpart. This explains why you are not able to purchase items as well as why you are seeing the prices in dollars rather than rubles. Let us know! :D
Thema:

1. Не могу купить игру[Can't buy the game] - Similar Threads - Не могу купить

2. Не могу купить minecraft java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу купить minecraft java edition: Good day! The thing is, I don't have a transaction ID. But the money was debited from the card, I use the Alfa Bank card. I tried to buy my son an official version of minecraft java edition for...
  3. Не могу купить

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу купить: Здравствуйте, почему я не могу купить полписку онлайн Xbox Live Gold, помогите 11073395-5286-4f4d-8128-8710f49e9e5b
  4. не могу купить[Translation-Can't buy]

in XBoX on Consoles
    не могу купить[Translation-Can't buy]: я живу в оссии я захотел купить FIFA 20 а мне выдаёт ошибку обратитесь в тех подержку майкрософт ПОМОГИТЕ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Translation-I live in Russia I wanted to buy FIFA 20...
  5. Не могу купить Minecraft[I can not buy Minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу купить Minecraft[I can not buy Minecraft]: Не могу купить Minecraft. Выводится ошибка. 30 долларов имеются на счету. Сумма хватает для покупки. [Translation - I can not buy Minecraft. An error is displayed. 30 dollars are in the...
  6. Не могу купить встроеную покупку. (Mod Translation: I can't buy a built-in purchase.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу купить встроеную покупку. (Mod Translation: I can't buy a built-in purchase.): Я покупаю встроеную покупку но мне выдаёт ошибку Изпользуйте другой способ оплаты.Не удалось получить авторизацию на эту покупку. Обратитесь к поствщику платежних услуг, чтобы получить...
  7. Не могу купить игру [Can't buy a game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу купить игру [Can't buy a game]: Не могу купить игру, не проходит платеж Translation: [Can't buy a game, does not pass payment ] c0c23c10-09df-4153-96dd-0bf91a3dbd10
  8. Не могу купить игру *Mod Translation* Can't buy a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу купить игру *Mod Translation* Can't buy a game: It can be explained in plain language how to buy Assassins Creed Origins Gold Edition game for Xbox One X if I am in the Russian Microsoft Store while having an account on the balance in rubles...
  9. Не могу купить игру [Can't buy a game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу купить игру [Can't buy a game]: Help please! I can't buy a game for Xbox One X Assassins Creed Origins Gold Edition in Microsoft RU from my computer running on the windows 7 operating system. I have an account in rubles on my...
  10. Не могу купить голд аккаунт [Can't buy Gold Account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу купить голд аккаунт [Can't buy Gold Account]: Добрый день. Как вы уже догадались из названия, я не могу купить подписку уже несколько дней. Полагаю это из-за санкций. В икс боке мне предлагают купить ее за ссылкой aka.ms/xbox-live-gold где...