Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox...

Discus and support Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Уже около 2 недель не могу пользоваться своей учетной записью xbox через приложение xbox на пк. Код ошибки при входе - 0x80072EE2. For about 2 weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HoneyEZ, Nov 6, 2021.

1. HoneyEZ
    HoneyEZ Guest

Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox...

Уже около 2 недель не могу пользоваться своей учетной записью xbox через приложение xbox на пк. Код ошибки при входе - 0x80072EE2.

For about 2 weeks now I can't use my xbox account via the xbox app on the pc. The error code for logging in is 0x80072EE2.

:)

HoneyEZ, Nov 6, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox account on the pc.

Sorry that the issue still persists. Since the previous solutions did not work, I would highly recommend to contact our live agents as they will be able to check your account from their end.

You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

If you are still unable to get hold of a live agent, try the link below as it will connect you directly to a live agent.

Contact us - Microsoft Support.
  3. HoneyEZ Win User

Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox account on the pc.

Hello.

My account works on the xbox site. But not through the app.

I tried all of the steps in the instructions, but it didn't work.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your help.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @HoneyEZ! I hope that you are doing well today!

Would you please try to sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox website and Microsoft website just to make sure there's no issue with your account. If you are able to sign in with no issues, please attempt the following steps:

Reset the Xbox app: You can Reset the Xbox app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.
    Delete the account and cache folders:

1. open File explorer.
    2. Navigate to the following:
      • C:\Users\[your profile]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker
    3. Delete the Accounts and Cache folders.
    4. Try the Xbox app again.
    Reinstall the Xbox App:

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

5. Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Make sure to keep us updated!

I hope this helps you out!
  5. BerdiPerenow Win User

Minecraft PE

Не могу зайти в Майнкрафте на сервер
  6. Nik646777 Win User

Xbox live (Mod translation-Connect to Xbox live)

Все привет, у меня есть профиль в иксбокс , есть учетная запись windows и outlook, есть полписка xbox live,но я не могу в иксбоксе зайти в магазин,как привязать учетную запись к профилю,если можно , пошагово, заранее спасибо

[Mod translation-Hello everyone, I have a profile in Xbox, I have a windows and outlook account, I have an xbox live account, but I can’t go to the store in Xbox, how to link my account to the profile, if possible, step by step, thanks in advance]
Thema:

1. Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox... - Similar Threads - Не могу больше

2. Не могу присоединиться к миру моего друга на PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу присоединиться к миру моего друга на PS4: Здравствуйте у меня есть вопрос я подключаюсь к миру друга но у меня вылазеет ошибка при подключении к миру тоже самое происходит когда мой друг пытается присоединится ко мне играем мы на PS4...
  3. Не могу войти в Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу войти в Minecraft Launcher: [img] У меня установлены все нужные библиотеки Xbox, я переустанавливал и перезагружал пк [img] 5202d76c-4fcc-4798-97af-2ad66c2fec52
  4. Не могу зайти с телефона на сервер Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу зайти с телефона на сервер Minecraft bedrock: Я купил хостинг, поставил туда сервер бедрока с оф. сайта. Зашёл с пк. Все хорошо. Но с телефона пишет "не удалось подключится к миру" 9fea6cba-0535-4134-a122-87bf64419a55
  5. Не могу восстановить аккаунт, т. к. давно сменил номер телефона

in XBoX Accessibility
    Не могу восстановить аккаунт, т. к. давно сменил номер телефона: К моему аккаунту майкрософт привязан мой старый номер телефона. Я не могу получить смс при входе, и уже около года пытаюсь восстановить свой аккаунт. Каждый раз запросы отклоняют в виду недостатка...
  6. Не могу вспомнить почту от аккаунта Microsoft в Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Не могу вспомнить почту от аккаунта Microsoft в Minecraft: Я недавно создал аккаунт для Minecraft и забыл почту Microsoft, пароль и игровое имя помню. Обращался в поддержку Microsoft мне дали советы и сказали если не помогут, то обращаться в Xbox. Я...
  7. Не могу войти в аккаунт minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Не могу войти в аккаунт minecraft for windows 10: код ошибки: утопленник ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.*** ba044123-da5a-426e-b2ce-f9ab2d2ad1eb
  8. Не могу зайти на лицензионные сервера с microsoft лицензией майнкрафт

in XBoX Accessibility
    Не могу зайти на лицензионные сервера с microsoft лицензией майнкрафт: Купил сегодня лицензию майнкрафта от microsoft.Пробую зайти на Hypixel и ничего не получается. И с другими серверами тоже самое. Постоянно пишет "failed to login: the authentication servers are...
  9. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...
  10. Не могу купить minecraft java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу купить minecraft java edition: Good day! The thing is, I don't have a transaction ID. But the money was debited from the card, I use the Alfa Bank card. I tried to buy my son an official version of minecraft java edition for...