NCAA Football 13 Tuning Update Locks game

Discus and support NCAA Football 13 Tuning Update Locks game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am so sick of this problem. Hopefully someone has a solution. From time to time at the completion of a game in dynasty mode, after pressing exit game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by charper7, Mar 20, 2018.

1. charper7
    charper7 Guest

I am so sick of this problem. Hopefully someone has a solution. From time to time at the completion of a game in dynasty mode, after pressing exit game the process of returning to the menu freezes "loading tuning update" never completes. There is no way
    out except to go to home screen. The game that was just completed isn't saved and the progress is lost.

It never progresses out of this update.

Here is a picture of the screen:

NCAA Football 13 Tuning Update Locks game [​IMG]

:)

charper7, Mar 20, 2018
  2. Bunionz
    Bunionz Guest
    Games You Are Defintely Buying This Year

NCAA FOOTBALL 13.... Every year, college football is a must in my house.....Tv AND Game

Bunionz, Mar 20, 2018
  3. DustierTax38
    DustierTax38 Guest
    Kent State vs Ohio Live Streaming NCAA College Football Online watch HD TV on Pc

and Enjoy, NCAA College Football live streaming NCAA college football is an exclusive match, 2012 You Are MOST welcome TO Watch NCAA NCAA College Football live stream of NCAA College Football 2012 matche live TV Channel on Your pc. watch Live NCAA College
    Football 2012 .just try it

NCAA College Football Live
    NCAA College Football 2012

MATCH DETAILS Date : Friday, November 23, 2012 Time:10:30pm ET WEEK: 13 Competition: NCAA College Football Live:
    NCAA TV

FREE LIVE ONLINE TV

Watch Now NCAA College Football
    You can watch this game live stream on TV channel , ESP3, BTN , ESPU , VERS, FSN, TMTN, ABC, NBC, CBSC, FCS, ESP2 any one of these channel will broadcast this NCAA College Football game live. You can listen live comentry of this game on internet radio and
    live score will be avaiable at yahoo sports. Get the best online sports coverage on the net directly on your PC. Download our software to NCAA College Football Live Football match .You will be completely satisfied with our services. No Extra hardware required.
    Easy to use and anytime aneapest then your cable TV. Watch 3000 thousand HD TV on your pc. NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live,
    NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College Football Live, NCAA College

DustierTax38, Mar 20, 2018
  4. NCAA Football 13 Tuning Update Locks game

Hi there charper7, thanks for reaching out.

This issue you're experiencing with NCAA Football 13 on Xbox 360 may be occurring due to the game being included in the EA Online Services Shutdown for multiple EA game titles in 2017.

If clearing
    Xbox 360 cache
    does not help, we recommend reaching out to
    EA Help
    for further clarification on this.

Mister Cazador, Mar 21, 2018
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there charper7, thanks for reaching out.

This issue you're experiencing with NCAA Football 13 on Xbox 360 may be occurring due to the game being included in the EA Online Services Shutdown for multiple EA game titles in 2017.

If clearing
    Xbox 360 cache
    does not help, we recommend reaching out to
    EA Help
    for further clarification on this.
  6. Bunionz Win User

Games You Are Defintely Buying This Year

NCAA FOOTBALL 13.... Every year, college football is a must in my house.....Tv AND Game
  7. WarInDaTrenches Win User

2012 games

NCAA Football 13 and Call of Duty __________. All that matters really.
  8. PlatinumDevil89 Win User

NCAA Football 13

Hello RufDaddy,

Have you tried installing the game to your hard drive and then playing the game, (the disc must be in the console to play howeer it will run the game from the hard drive instead. Below I have posted the link that details how to install a game to the hard
    drive from a disc.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/xbox-games/manage-game-library

Please let me know how this goes and if it works or not. I shall continue looking into the issue whilst i await your reply.

SilverTiger212
  9. FledglingRook14 Win User

gamer profile permissions

Im trying to play online dynasty on ncaa football 13 but it says my gamer profile permission settings are not correct for it!
Thema:

1. NCAA Football 13 Tuning Update Locks game - Similar Threads - NCAA Football Tuning

2. How much ncaa 14 cost with game pass in Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much ncaa 14 cost with game pass in Xbox series x: I'm just wondering how much it is d10a1758-0225-4e7b-b9cb-28c713b14470
  3. Can we get NCAA 2k 10 on game pass please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get NCAA 2k 10 on game pass please?: Is there a way to request NCAA2K 10 on game pass or NCAA Football 14? 04a296ec-b64a-4265-986c-ed559b238a86
  4. How do I buy the NCAA 14 uniform packs On XBox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy the NCAA 14 uniform packs On XBox360: I want to buy the uniform packs from the game. I bought a few a long time ago but now I want to buy them all bc I’ve been playing this game a bunch lately. I bought the game from the store when it...
  5. NCAA 14 uniform store re-enabled would be a blessing

in XboX Insiders
    NCAA 14 uniform store re-enabled would be a blessing: I wonder if xbox would consider putting the uniform store back on the EA College football games new and old atleast for 14 which is still being heavily played right now like just Grant us this one...
  6. CAN YALL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT A COUPLE OF NCAA FOOTBALL?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN YALL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT A COUPLE OF NCAA FOOTBALL?: IN THE GAMESPASS PLEASE I HAVE BEEN WITH YALL FOR A WHILE AND THEY HAVE EVERY OTHER XBOX 360 GAME. SKATE 3 , BATTLEFIELD, FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION, PLEASE JUST DO THIS FOR ME AND ALL THE PEOPLE ND THE...
  7. CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA FOOTBALL 14 (XBOX 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA FOOTBALL 14 (XBOX 360): HI! I am playing NCAA Football 14 on my Xbox 360 and I couldn't play it. It keeps showing up an error message "Insert disc", when I actually have a digital entitlement instead. I tried (1)...
  8. Can you make all ncaa games backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make all ncaa games backwards compatible?: ive been attempting to play my old copy of ncaa football 11 on my xbox one but it isnt in the list of backwards compatibility games. i know a lot of people have been looking to play all of them up...
  9. why cant i redownload ncaa football 14 i purchased a few years back. does not show up on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i redownload ncaa football 14 i purchased a few years back. does not show up on...: i purchased NCAA Football 14 back in 2017. somehow it got deleted so i went back to download once again but does not show up in history. 14d63664-7ce5-4aa6-a6b4-bda18ecc44a7
  10. NCAA Football 14 Digital Version playable on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NCAA Football 14 Digital Version playable on Xbox One?: I own the digital version of NCAA Football 14. I've always been able to re-download it onto any 360 I've owned. And every time, it shows "+Xbox One" or something along those lines underneath the...