Nba2k24 crashing xbox series s

Discus and support Nba2k24 crashing xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Nba2k24 Black mamba edition from the microsoft store for my Xbox Series S and it keeps crashing when trying to play any kind of game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alex roussetos, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Nba2k24 crashing xbox series s

I just bought Nba2k24 Black mamba edition from the microsoft store for my Xbox Series S and it keeps crashing when trying to play any kind of game mode, and sometimes it does a weird video glitch where a bunch of brown colors appear on the screen.

:)

alex roussetos, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Alex, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

NBA2K24 XBOX SERIES X/S

Hi there John, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Xbox Cloud Gaming is a benefit included with the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, so if you don't have an active subscription, you won't be able to play in the Cloud in any way.

Furthermore, you don't need to purchase any games in order to play them in the Cloud; all games available for Cloud Gaming are included with Game Pass Ultimate.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. bitebug2003. Win User

Starfield Problems

Crashing to desktop 4 times during load screens Xbox series S
  5. Cameron King3 Win User

MW3 constant crashing

It crashes on me no matter what console I'm on I'm so sick of app crashing on me every 30 minutes i use xbox series s series x and pc and still does same thing app crashes and I have to start it back up
  6. Mattydips Win User

Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s

Hi Daniel,

Appreciate the quick reply. I have tried a new hdmi cable, different monitor/tv and still had the same issue. I also, un/reinstalled and have made sure my video settings matched as well. I did basics trouble shooting with 2K but they sent me here. I put another picture for more context.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Nba2k24 crashing xbox series s - Similar Threads - Nba2k24 crashing series

2. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  3. How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?: I have the series X but my son plays on his XBox One. We want to play in the park or Rec together but in not sure how to bring my MyPlayer and join his neighborhood....
  4. Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?: I bought my son the mamba edition of nba2k24 for Christmas. When entering the code he put it under my name and not his. The mamba edition comes with a lot of vc, myteam points, and other perks...
  5. Nba2k24 Xbox series x / Xbox one disc won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k24 Xbox series x / Xbox one disc won’t work: Hi above won’t work and entered digital code saying redeem but game nowhere to be seen Please help cbefefde-31c9-4d33-9b7b-ef376cffa2a2
  6. I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy: Which nba2k24 game do I buy. I have an Xbox one 044b9917-db54-451a-9f80-2ec13b73bb4b
  7. I bought the new nba2k24 kobe edition for xbox series x but I have an series s is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new nba2k24 kobe edition for xbox series x but I have an series s is there a...: I bought the game because I thought i could use it on my series s but I can't could I get a code from Microsoft in exchange for the disc dfe3b675-dbb3-4579-8136-5464edf98491
  8. Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s: Can anyone advise how to fix this on series s? Reset console, new hdmi. Players continue to glitch and look lol this. ff424d46-67e8-497e-a312-540cc62c3753
  9. I let someone put my Xbox as their home so they could play NBA2k24 but it now says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I let someone put my Xbox as their home so they could play NBA2k24 but it now says that I...: I game shared them 2k24 NBA and now only one person can play it a time a8f63255-2d6f-44be-9257-7ac61698bf9c
  10. my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24: my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24 ca6de670-e7ea-40c5-96c4-5e30c4622f95