NBA2k15 wrecked with back court bug

Discus and support NBA2k15 wrecked with back court bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looks like Microsoft updated the NBA2k15 basketball game. Anytime the ball goes backcourt now the game freezes and you have to reset the entire Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gtxmex, Oct 25, 2015.

1. gtxmex
    gtxmex Guest

Looks like Microsoft updated the NBA2k15 basketball game. Anytime the ball goes backcourt now the game freezes and you have to reset the entire Xbox one to unfreeze. It's now essentially not possible to finish a game.

i always find this stuff suspect when a game like this that worked great starts having a really bad bug AFTER the new version is released. Similiar experience for me with 2K14.

Please fix Microsoft.

:)

gtxmex, Oct 25, 2015
  2. Problem whit a purchase

Hi today i bug nba2k15 in the store... I have the mail whit the confirm of payment but i can't download it... why?!? Thanks a lot for your answer!!!

N7 Kun Pampa MK, Oct 25, 2015
  3. NBA2k15

Does NBA 2k15 still have online team play where you can play with multiple people online? Not just 1v1

chill out son, Oct 25, 2015
  4. NBA2k15 wrecked with back court bug

Hi, It'snot Microsoft that can fix the game, it's 2K games that will need to fix. You might want to contact them about it, so they can fix the bug. Here is the link to get in contact with them
    2K Support

StuartATrueRed, Oct 25, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: