NBA2k15 will not install

Discus and support NBA2k15 will not install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got NBA2k15 for Xbox One. This is a really unique issue, as I cannot find anyone on the internet with the same issue. Anyway, when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaroCantOne, Dec 28, 2014.

1. HaroCantOne
    HaroCantOne Guest

NBA2k15 will not install

Hi,

I recently got NBA2k15 for Xbox One. This is a really unique issue, as I cannot find anyone on the internet with the same issue. Anyway, when I put the disc into the system, it will say "queued", then start installing for a few seconds. It does not even
    reach 1%, before it says "installation stopped". No error message comes up. I have tried everything. I've tried putting the system offline, then cancelling the installation and starting again. I've tried turning it off at the wall, and starting it again. I
    have 70 GB free on the system, so it's not that. I've even attempted uninstalling the Bluray app, (someone said that may help with a similar issue) when I did this, it said "NBA2k15 needs an update" so I accepted, but a few seconds later the installation stops.
    After this, I returned the game to the store, (****) and got a new one. The exact same issue still occurs.

Another thing that may help, is that occasionally, a message may come up that says "Make sure it is a game, CD or DVD you are entering" after I put the game in. I just put it in again and everything is fine. The game has no scratches, and this has happened
    with both discs.

:)

HaroCantOne, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Install taking a long time

Can someone please tell me why NBA2k15 is taking days to install? It's ridiculous......

EvilSniper454, Dec 28, 2014
  3. MISSlSSIPPI
    MISSlSSIPPI Guest
    Newly Downloaded Games Crash Upon Starting

That's not true because now NBA2K15 is doing it:-/. I installed it last week and when it was available to play today, it 'restarted' the install!!! Wth??

MISSlSSIPPI, Dec 28, 2014
  4. depeguin
    depeguin Guest

NBA2k15 will not install

I have the exact same problem. I brought the game back and bought it in a different shop but had the same problem. I thought it might have something to do with the disc being bronze at the back? Very little on the internet about it.

depeguin, Dec 29, 2014
  5. HaroCantOne
    HaroCantOne Guest
    Getting very feed up with this

HaroCantOne, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

NBA2k15 will not install