NBA2K15 - quick game gets 2ku blank window, game freezes

Discus and support NBA2K15 - quick game gets 2ku blank window, game freezes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can install the game fine, it says some features aren't available since I don't have a gold account but didn't think I'd have to have gold to play a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EagerestVenus55, Mar 16, 2015.

1. NBA2K15 - quick game gets 2ku blank window, game freezes

I can install the game fine, it says some features aren't available since I don't have a gold account but didn't think I'd have to have gold to play a quick game so all looks fine.

However, I go to quick game and it runs fine up until the start of the game and then a blank window with 2ku on the top left corner comes up. It says press b to dismiss but the whole game is frozen up. I have to reboot console aaaaaaaaaghhhh.

This is simply terrible but like most xbox games I have installed, it is not a simple excercise. Please please help.

:)

EagerestVenus55, Mar 16, 2015
  2. MikeDouglas
    MikeDouglas Guest
    Blank screen when trying to load game

Whenever we start the game after turning the Xbox One off, it freezes with a blank screen. We have to go into another game and come back in to get the game to load. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

MikeDouglas, Mar 16, 2015
  3. Invited to Preview Newest Xbox 360 Update

I did get the preview but ever since I got it I cannot play my game (nba2k15) on ea servers it is giving me a lot of issues

RiOTCoNtRoLx23, Mar 16, 2015
  4. AndreaSueM Win User

freezing puzzles

It is the ads. Every time an ad box goes blank or black and the game freezes for seconds or minutes until the next ad starts. This happens frequently in jigsaw and Soduku. It went away for a few days (maybe the offending ads were out of rotation) and
    then came back. It is hard to believe that Microsoft is the only company that can't get a game to play in Windows 10!
  5. RiOTCoNtRoLx23 Win User

Invited to Preview Newest Xbox 360 Update

I did get the preview but ever since I got it I cannot play my game (nba2k15) on ea servers it is giving me a lot of issues
  6. DIALLOROME Win User

NBA2k15

My 2k15 losses connection in the middle of the game my ps4 don't do it I want to play on Xbox 1 the graphics I like
  7. NoBodyStopMeDaB Win User

NBA2k15

What go on about NBA2k15 I need play online something wrong with this? There said "The 2K Sports server is temporarily unavailable. You will automatically be connected when service is restored. I use high speed xfintty Comcast stay on work. Please help me
    fix this NBA2k15 how done. Do u see me gametag.
  8. Mayhem64 Win User

Game freezes a lot now

Only freezes for me when trying to load the game when joining in "quick" mode.
Thema:

NBA2K15 - quick game gets 2ku blank window, game freezes

1. NBA2K15 - quick game gets 2ku blank window, game freezes - Similar Threads - NBA2K15 quick game

2. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  3. Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst

in XboX Insiders
    Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst: Anyway to omit a game from being in Quick Resume? I keep removing Fortnite but it adds itself back in then when it opens I gotta go back to Home and close the game and restart. It’s just annoying...
  4. NBA2k15 wrecked with back court bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k15 wrecked with back court bug: Looks like Microsoft updated the NBA2k15 basketball game. Anytime the ball goes backcourt now the game freezes and you have to reset the entire Xbox one to unfreeze. It's now essentially not...
  5. I have bought nba2k15 and it says installation almost done what should I do ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought nba2k15 and it says installation almost done what should I do ?: I have bought nba2k15 and when it finished downloading it keeps saying installation almost done but it is a digital game that i bought in the xbox marketplace can someone please help me....
  6. NBA2k15 will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k15 will not install: Hi, I recently got NBA2k15 for Xbox One. This is a really unique issue, as I cannot find anyone on the internet with the same issue. Anyway, when I put the disc into the system, it will say...
  7. NBA2k15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k15: Does NBA 2k15 still have online team play where you can play with multiple people online? Not just 1v1 8052931d-6c8d-4c16-8ab3-5af3432a330e
  8. Sign out,NBA2K15

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign out,NBA2K15: I noticed earlier that when I hit start on NBA2K15 to begin the game,i got a message that said certain features on the game require me to be signed in to xbox live,so i looked and i'm signed out...
  9. XBOX One or NBA2K15 glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One or NBA2K15 glitch: Recently playing NBA2K215 and progressing to next level in MyPark. Suddenly game deletes my progress and returns my player to beginners level Rookie 1. Not too many players want to play along...
  10. NBA2k15 not running! Error code 800706f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA2k15 not running! Error code 800706f4: Put my brand new nba2k15 xb1 disk into console, installed and tried to play. Once clicked at the game, it refused to load and says error code 800706f4. (Now I can memorize it). Checked on the...