nba2k14 server down??

Discus and support nba2k14 server down?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When trying to connect to myplayer or mycareer in nba2k14 it won't connect and says that the nba2k server is down and I will need to play offline?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StealthNINJA361, Jan 1, 2014.

1. nba2k14 server down??

Hi,

When trying to connect to myplayer or mycareer in nba2k14 it won't connect and says that the nba2k server is down and I will need to play offline? What does this mean and how long will it be before I can play online again? It seems to happen quite often...is
    this normal? I don't want to play offline, but want to play with myplayer in mycareer. Thanks so much for the help.

:)

StealthNINJA361, Jan 1, 2014
  2. aVaBaBee
    aVaBaBee Guest
    connect with friend and play

why cant I connect with my friend and play nba2k14 with them? we have been trying for weeks and we cant seem to connect to a server and play against eachother???? need help pls

aVaBaBee, Jan 1, 2014
  3. OneCann
    OneCann Guest
    Trouble with NBA2K14 Sports Servers and creating Friend Matches

Is anyone else having trouble creating friend matches in NBA2K14? Anytime I go to the online game Locker Room and invite people, or they do the same and invite me, we get a message that the 2K Sports Serves are down. Any word on this?

OneCann, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Sayburr-3DE85633-AAF Win User

According to xbox support page Digital pre-ordered games can be canceled.

"four hours with support"... just as an FYI... Last year I purchased NBA2k14 as a digital download. The game was full of bugs and with the 2K servers down, the game was unplayable. I started a chat with Support. Someone start chatting with me in less
    than five minutes. I told the person I wanted a refund because the game was basically unplayble. Five minutes later my access to the game was removed AND I had the money returned.

No problems, no fussing, and it didn't take long at all.
  5. ash2k83 Win User

Looking for new friends

Add me if you want too.

I've got AC4,BF4, FIFA and NBA2k14.

Spent most of my time on BF 4 online

Not even touched NBA2k14 yet
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

NBA 2K14 - Controllers disconnecting during game (local multiplayer)

Hey there Larry,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with NBA2K14.

I would recommend trying the steps in the 2K support article on
    Adding a second player to NBA2K14

Let us know how that goes.
  7. CGilb Win User

when installing a came it goes from "installing" to "Queued" and it goes back and forth

Everything is fine. It will install whatever previous apps or games in the queue, then install NBA2k14. You see 2 NBA2k14 because one is the "recent" app that was opened and the one on the far right is what disc is in the tray.
  8. oOPERSIANBOYOo Win User

Error Code 0x838601e7 no code solution - needs attention

My titanfall works but my nba2k14 is not syncing
Thema:

nba2k14 server down??

1. nba2k14 server down?? - Similar Threads - nba2k14 server down

2. NBA2K14

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NBA2K14: Hi All, I read online that NBA2K14 was a deal of the week. But when i look at the price online it is still the old price without discount. When will the discount be available. Cheers. Nathan...
  3. NBA2K14 problem - "THE 2K Sports server is temporarily unavailable. You will ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K14 problem - "THE 2K Sports server is temporarily unavailable. You will ...: Starting about a week ago, whenever I tried to play NBA 2K14, a message popped up: THE 2K Sports server is temporarily unavailable. You will automatically be connected when service is restored....
  4. nba2k14 has the coffee stain, has no scratches but won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba2k14 has the coffee stain, has no scratches but won't work: Should I just throw it away and get another copy. My nba2k14 has no scratches at all but will not work, where as my black ops is scratched down to its soul but still plays and never freezes. 2k14...
  5. Unable to use gift cards buying extra contents on NBA2K14 ONLY CREDIT CARDS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use gift cards buying extra contents on NBA2K14 ONLY CREDIT CARDS: I can't use my gift card to buy VC and Additional content . The only option was Credit card 30ae06b9-1864-4e79-8fb0-8e7d2c3df390
  6. Xbox one friends for battlefield, titian fall, nba2k14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one friends for battlefield, titian fall, nba2k14: Im for fun to play with gamers that's always online. I have battlefield 4 titanfall and nba2k14. Age-14 972bde6d-34c4-4f2c-8513-daa0f788edc0
  7. Nba2k14 won't load career

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k14 won't load career: Nba2k14 won't load the career mode from my last save, it kicks back to a home screen then screen goes blank with the music from the load screen playing in the background. I've unplugged the Xbox...
  8. NBA2k14 "Class is Dismissed" achievement glitched

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k14 "Class is Dismissed" achievement glitched: I've tried getting this achievement every which way. The description says to do it in "Black top mode" Did that at least 10 times. No achievement. People on the internet say that despite what the...
  9. I cannot play NBA2k14 online someone help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play NBA2k14 online someone help: When my son tries to play 2k14 online he gets the message "you don't meet the requirements to have a myplayer account and play online". And I log him out when I log in through my adult account it...
  10. NBA2K14 Sapphire Pippen & Iverson Tourneys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K14 Sapphire Pippen & Iverson Tourneys: Who wanna "boost" Pippen and Iverson with me? Message me! 30437e82-054e-4860-8ad1-1b561e7edba9