NBA2k14 "Class is Dismissed" achievement glitched

Discus and support NBA2k14 "Class is Dismissed" achievement glitched in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried getting this achievement every which way. The description says to do it in "Black top mode" Did that at least 10 times. No achievement.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dy-7A25516E-B44B-481D-8F8D-5A11D10597A6, Jun 19, 2014.

1. NBA2k14 "Class is Dismissed" achievement glitched

I've tried getting this achievement every which way. The description says to do it in "Black top mode" Did that at least 10 times. No achievement. People on the internet say that despite what the description says it is supposed to be done in "the park". Did
    it twice. No achievement. So I contacted 2k support and after a week long back and forth they told me that they can't force an achievement onto my account (I'm assuming they tried because they asked for my gamertag, my email attached to my 2k game, and the
    date(s) that I accomplished the task for the achievement). They later told me I should contact Microsoft, so here I am. I was hoping to find someone to email so that I could show them my entire conversation with 2K. If someone from Microsoft support sees
    this I'd love to show them the conversation. They told me to contact Microsoft but I'm 99% sure that the issue is on 2k's end. :T I just want this achievement that I should have earned several times over. NBA2k14 "Class is Dismissed" achievement glitched :(

:)

Dy-7A25516E-B44B-481D-8F8D-5A11D10597A6, Jun 19, 2014
  2. achievement "class is dismissed"

this achievement will not unlock since 2ks recent may 20th update

TheBoyWonder82, Jun 19, 2014
  3. Minecraft help

[quote user="isturbo1984"]some achievements for this game are glitched... how many times do i need to smelt an iron bar before that achievement pops??

[/quote]

One. I got it straight away.

The Resistance, Jun 19, 2014
  4. NBA2k14 "Class is Dismissed" achievement glitched

I doubt they tried to force the Achievement on your accoount they would still ask for your Email and Gamertag for any game related Issue

Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429C-97C2-6F37D077DD60, Jun 20, 2014
  5. Yea I never thought they could, but based on the context of the conversation I seemed like the support person was under that impression. I never mentioned them GIVING me the achievement but after I provided my info, they told me "we were unable to add tho
    achievement to your account, contact Microsoft, they should be able to modify your achievements". Which isn't even what I want, I'm just trying to find out if this is 2k's fault, or something wrong with my live account. But other achievements work fine so
    I'm still pressing 2k for hel

Dy-7A25516E-B44B-481D-8F8D-5A11D10597A6, Jun 23, 2014
  6. nubslap
    nubslap Guest
    Well, to sort of add to this, I also contacted 2k when I met the requirements on both Blacktop mode & The Park modes and the achievement didn't pop. So they asked me to send photo proof of my meeting the requirements and also to show that it hadn't unlocked...so
    I did. Almost immediately they said "Contact Microsoft, there is nothing we can do." So I did...to which I was told they can't modify any sort of achievements (which also wasn't what I was shooting for, but I'd take it.) So then I went back to 2k who claimed
    Microsoft could modify my achievement (false) and provided part of my transcript that explicitly stated that they couldn't modify any accounts achievements. They pretty much said "Sorry, but we know we *** up, here's some VC, and there's nothing we can do
    to fix this, have a good day."

So what next? Accept a broken achievement?

nubslap, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Dy-7A25516E-B44B-481 Win User

Yea I never thought they could, but based on the context of the conversation I seemed like the support person was under that impression. I never mentioned them GIVING me the achievement but after I provided my info, they told me "we were unable to add tho
    achievement to your account, contact Microsoft, they should be able to modify your achievements". Which isn't even what I want, I'm just trying to find out if this is 2k's fault, or something wrong with my live account. But other achievements work fine so
    I'm still pressing 2k for hel
  8. nubslap Win User

Well, to sort of add to this, I also contacted 2k when I met the requirements on both Blacktop mode & The Park modes and the achievement didn't pop. So they asked me to send photo proof of my meeting the requirements and also to show that it hadn't unlocked...so
    I did. Almost immediately they said "Contact Microsoft, there is nothing we can do." So I did...to which I was told they can't modify any sort of achievements (which also wasn't what I was shooting for, but I'd take it.) So then I went back to 2k who claimed
    Microsoft could modify my achievement (false) and provided part of my transcript that explicitly stated that they couldn't modify any accounts achievements. They pretty much said "Sorry, but we know we *** up, here's some VC, and there's nothing we can do
    to fix this, have a good day."

So what next? Accept a broken achievement?
  9. Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429 Win User

I doubt they tried to force the Achievement on your accoount they would still ask for your Email and Gamertag for any game related Issue
  10. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Why couldn't Microsoft give us an advance warning for the Lips server shut down?

Thet don't care about you. They care about money. Class dismissed.
  11. ChainSmokingBob Win User

New Class = "Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

I don't think anyone really cares whether you ask a Moderator (lol) to close on of your own threads (lol) because people dismissed and moved on from your class (hilarious).
Thema:

1. NBA2k14 "Class is Dismissed" achievement glitched - Similar Threads - NBA2k14 Class Dismissed

2. NBA2K14

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NBA2K14: Hi All, I read online that NBA2K14 was a deal of the week. But when i look at the price online it is still the old price without discount. When will the discount be available. Cheers. Nathan...
  3. NBA2K14 problem - "THE 2K Sports server is temporarily unavailable. You will ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K14 problem - "THE 2K Sports server is temporarily unavailable. You will ...: Starting about a week ago, whenever I tried to play NBA 2K14, a message popped up: THE 2K Sports server is temporarily unavailable. You will automatically be connected when service is restored....
  4. nba2k14 has the coffee stain, has no scratches but won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba2k14 has the coffee stain, has no scratches but won't work: Should I just throw it away and get another copy. My nba2k14 has no scratches at all but will not work, where as my black ops is scratched down to its soul but still plays and never freezes. 2k14...
  5. Unable to use gift cards buying extra contents on NBA2K14 ONLY CREDIT CARDS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use gift cards buying extra contents on NBA2K14 ONLY CREDIT CARDS: I can't use my gift card to buy VC and Additional content . The only option was Credit card 30ae06b9-1864-4e79-8fb0-8e7d2c3df390
  6. Xbox one friends for battlefield, titian fall, nba2k14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one friends for battlefield, titian fall, nba2k14: Im for fun to play with gamers that's always online. I have battlefield 4 titanfall and nba2k14. Age-14 972bde6d-34c4-4f2c-8513-daa0f788edc0
  7. Nba2k14 won't load career

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k14 won't load career: Nba2k14 won't load the career mode from my last save, it kicks back to a home screen then screen goes blank with the music from the load screen playing in the background. I've unplugged the Xbox...
  8. I cannot play NBA2k14 online someone help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play NBA2k14 online someone help: When my son tries to play 2k14 online he gets the message "you don't meet the requirements to have a myplayer account and play online". And I log him out when I log in through my adult account it...
  9. NBA2K14 Sapphire Pippen & Iverson Tourneys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K14 Sapphire Pippen & Iverson Tourneys: Who wanna "boost" Pippen and Iverson with me? Message me! 30437e82-054e-4860-8ad1-1b561e7edba9
  10. NBA2K14 Xbox 360 vs Xbox One on Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K14 Xbox 360 vs Xbox One on Live: I'm guessing this is a dumb question, but is it possible if I have NBA2K14 on the Xbox One to play against a friend who is playing it on an Xbox 360? At this point, it's the only reason I'm...