NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

Discus and support NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Javi Pena, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Javi Pena
    Javi Pena Guest

NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play with him I only see Xbox players, and I have not seen anyone give instructions for cross platform on cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I have not switched a thing. How can we play with each other? It shows

:)

Javi Pena, Apr 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: