Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?

Discus and support Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I press the 2k24 app, it goes to the loading screen and it just says “Do you own this game” I do own the game but it won’t let me play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azhaun.Hill, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Azhaun.Hill
    Azhaun.Hill Guest

I press the 2k24 app, it goes to the loading screen and it just says “Do you own this game” I do own the game but it won’t let me play.

:)

Azhaun.Hill, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Glenn Rue Win User

Hello, Azhaun.Hill.

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand that you're having trouble playing NBA 2K24 on your Xbox console. It appears that if you try to play the game you get to the loading screen and get that message asking you if own this game.

This issue could be caused by a few different things, but here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue. Thus, please try the suggestions from our dedicated guide on the subject.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

If you continue to experience issues, please feel free to reach out to Xbox support for further assistance using the link below. If use the options from that link, make sure you are already signed-in to your Xbox account.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US

By the way, additional information about NBA 2K24 is available in the following link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ber-2023/b1ac114c-7799-4946-b8f8-1c50ad5926d5

Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further clarification.

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Glenn Rue Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in the last 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. Moving forward, we will not be monitoring this thread so if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking the link below. Or click on the Ask a question option as shown in the photo.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread?threadtype=Questions&cancelurl=%2Fen-us%2F

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Glenn
  4. Kendall smith2 Win User

I can't play my career on my Xbox series s and it says " you don't meet the requirements to play my career ". what can I do to fix it and or what are the requirements

I can’t play online on nba 2k24
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Where’s the game I paid for?

Hello Artesian Madison,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you have purchased NBA 2K24 25th Anniversary Edition of the game and able to install the regular version of the game. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

This edition of the game includes:

[table][tr]
    • 12-Month NBA League Pass subscription
    • NBA 2K24 for Xbox One
    • NBA 2K24 for Xbox Series X|S
    • 100K VC
    • 50K MyTEAM Points
    • 2K24 MyTEAM 5-Player Option Pack Box
    • 10 Box MyTEAM Promo Packs
    • Sapphire Kobe Bryant Card
    • Rookie” Ruby Kobe Bryant Card
    • 1 Diamond Shoe Card
    • 1 Ruby Coach Pack
    • 2-hour Double XP Coin for MyCAREER
    • 2-hour Double XP Coin for MyTEAM
    • 15x 6 types of MyCAREER Skill Boosts
    • 15x 3 types of Gatorade Boosts
    • 3 Kobe Bryant T-Shirts
    • 1 Sabrina Ionescu T-Shirt
    • 2K24 Backpack
    • 2K24 Electric Skateboard
    • 2K24 Arm Sleeves
    • Black Mamba MyPLAYER Capsule with 4 different items
    [/tr][/table]

• NBA League Pass code will be delivered to the email address associated with the NBA 2K Account with which the 25th Anniversary Edition Bonus Content was redeemed within 3 days of redemption

• If you return your purchase or do not redeem your Bonus Content before December 1, 2023, you will not receive your NBA League Pass code.
    • Code for NBA League Pass must be redeemed by December 31, 2023. Any codes for NBA League Pass not redeemed by such date will be void.
    • To receive your 12-month NBA League Pass, you will need to do the following.
      • Install your digital edition of NBA 2K24 25th Anniversary Edition and launch the game on your console or PC.
      • and login to your NBA 2K Account or create a new NBA 2K Account using your preferred email to redeem your NBA 2K24 25th Anniversary Edition Bonus Content.
    • You must complete the above steps before December 1, 2023.
    • You will receive your NBA League Pass Code and redemption instructions by email to the account associated with your NBA 2K Account within three days of completing the above steps (but no earlier than October 6, 2023).
    For your reference, see: NBA 2K24 Frequently Asked Questions | NBA 2K

Let us know which of the inclusion of the edition you are not receiving so we can further check.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Why is my purchase incorrect ?

Hello deondre ellison,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you have purchased the NBA 2K24 Black Mamba Edition and the game showed in your account was the standard edition. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

When you say the standard edition, is it the NBA 2K24 for Xbox Series X|S or NBA 2K24 for Xbox One? If you have purchase the game by mistake, you can request a refund through the online web form and purchase the correct edition of the game. Requesting a refund is subject to refund eligibility requirements. See: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

To get the correct edition of the game, see: NBA 2K24 | Xbox

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not? - Similar Threads - Nba 2k24 won’t

2. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  3. On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?: Just trying to find out if I get the pc version of I can play with my freinds on Xbox. One has Xbox one and the other has series X. What is the best way to all be able to play together...
  4. NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013: I purchased NBA 2K24 for my Xbox One Series X, THREE different discs ALL will not install/load in my console. get an error message “disc not compatible with my console” and the above error...
  5. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  6. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  7. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  8. NBA 2K24 MyCareer sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    NBA 2K24 MyCareer sign in: We have an XBox Family Account. My son plays NBA 2K24...for some reason it will not let him play the "MyCareer" mode. It says "you do not meet the requirements to play online." I have removed...
  9. Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games...: Bought Xbox series x version of NBA 2k24 and want to know if I can play it on the Xbox one before I open it. 6e461262-f4b3-42df-9563-267694ae206e
  10. I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat: I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat f8bdfcb8-f814-4bed-a50f-5a1a0ed0bc13