NBA 2k14 Online Mode Keeps saying "This feature is unavailable. You do not have the ...

Discus and support NBA 2k14 Online Mode Keeps saying "This feature is unavailable. You do not have the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently encountered some troublesome dilemma in playing an online game in 2k14 for Xbox One. When I press to play an online game it keeps giving... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lobcityy XII, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Lobcityy XII
    Lobcityy XII Guest

NBA 2k14 Online Mode Keeps saying "This feature is unavailable. You do not have the ...

I've recently encountered some troublesome dilemma in playing an online game in 2k14 for Xbox One. When I press to play an online game it keeps giving me the error message... I've tried to sign-out then sign-in. That worked once. But after that It
    just said the same thing over and over again. What happened?

:)

Lobcityy XII, Jul 31, 2014
  2. Lobcityy XII
    Lobcityy XII Guest
    NBA 2K14 Trying to Play online gives me error: This feature is unavailable. You do not have the required account privileges

Same! I was trying to play an NBA 2k14 (online game) all night then it repeatedly keeps telling me the similar thing... It's a bit troublesome for me since I continuously figure out how to solve it. I tried signing out then signing back in, although that
    worked once for me. After a couple of games it just said "Please wait..." for a 2-3 minutes. Then the error message pops out. I don't have the required account priviledges. However, It also said "This feature is unavailable". Which I think the servers is on
    maintenace or down. As of now, I'm furious that I can't dominate suckers in 2k14. Someone please forward this question to Nba 2k14...

Lobcityy XII, Jul 31, 2014
  3. I can't play NBA 2k17 online MyTeam

On NBA 2k17, online Play Now works, but anything else online like MyTeam or MyPark won't work. It comes up with this message saying "This feature is unavailable you do not have the required account privileges" I watched some videos on how and it told me
    to enforcement.xbox.com. It said I had a perfect record so now I don't know what to do.

CelticsNationGo, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: