Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke everything i can and still cant...

Discus and support Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke everything i can and still cant... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke d5f845bc-d771-445c-a7f3-2008ddb81a0a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Luke Wilson2, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Luke Wilson2
    Luke Wilson2 Guest

Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke everything i can and still cant...

Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke

:)

Luke Wilson2, Jul 2, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke everything i can and still cant connect to partys

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your NAT error problem.

Have you already tried check the support page for this issue here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Most of the time when having NAT type errors, this is due to the router settings or any security from your internet provider blocking this. You may also try reaching out with your internet provider for some guide to this.

You can also mention to them about opening ports from your router settings to have better connection with Xbox Live.

Let me give you the needed ports for you to open:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Please make sure that these ports are opened.
  3. Zolofmeister Win User

Xbox live Nat type strict

I ve done that. So now when i go to settings in windows to xbox network my Nat type is Strict - Teredo cannot qualify after the check, the Teredo is Enabled and Im connected .. When I run Forza i still cant reach the servers and the Nat type is again
    strict.
  4. MR TY LONDON Win User

Call of duty cold war

Iv done everything I can and no reply it’s a joke can’t play my game because of this problem
  5. HarderStyles Win User

Sierra Wireless 753S

Hey mate I have tried everything from there, ive still got all the ports open and everything but still cant get anything over a moderate NAT. The thing is i can still play CoD online without any problems but some games i cant play cuz of the lag.
  6. BrokeSaucerXD Win User

Portforwarding

I have the same problem too. It says “ Cant get a Teredo IP address.” Ive tried everything already.
Thema:

1. Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke everything i can and still cant... - Similar Threads - Nat unavalible teredo

2. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  3. My nat thpe is strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nat thpe is strict: I have no clue about ports n forwarding f099f163-2036-40d9-af16-4fa4ab59e943
  4. How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable: Hello, I would like some help with a Network issue on the Xbox One S. As of late Wednesday(June 12), I've been unable to connect to Monster Hunter World Servers. I can see the servers as well as...
  5. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  6. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  7. My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks: Hardware/Internet ,My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 needs to be fixed please. Thanks 9ffe2555-cdc4-44f8-baea-94da92e841b9
  8. Xbox one x downstairs Xbox one upstairs NAT still Strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x downstairs Xbox one upstairs NAT still Strict: Hello, I cannot for the life of me get this fixed the easiest way possible. I have an Xbox One X downstairs can call it Xbox #1. I have an Xbox One upstairs in my bedroom, which can be called...
  9. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  10. Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful: Series x i get it set up so its open and works fine, within a few days its reverted to strict nat, and upnp unsussesful. Ive set up staric ip and dmz server made sure relevant ports are open and...