nat type won't stay on open

Discus and support nat type won't stay on open in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having problems with nat now for a week I have tried the troubleshooting steps but nothing worked I also contacted my ISP and they sent me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by twaig1690, Feb 12, 2017.

1. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest

I have been having problems with nat now for a week I have tried the troubleshooting steps but nothing worked I also contacted my ISP and they sent me out a new router but still having nat problems.

my ISP is SKY my router is a black SKY HUB

Here is a list of steps I have tried so far to get my nat open:

port forwarding

test multiplayer connection and hold down RT,LT,RB.LB

Turn off x1 and unplug the x1 and router for 2mins then go to network settings, advance settings, alternate mac address and clear*

restore to factory settings

I also have my xbox in the DMZ on my router

*This method sometimes works it open my nat but if I turn off my x1 then turn it back on my nat is either moderate or strict again and I have to turn off x1 and router every time i turn on x1.

I first noticed my nat was strict when I started playing the new ghost recon closed beta since then I have been having problems also I am part of the insider program that is testing the dashboard

:)

twaig1690, Feb 12, 2017
  2. UPnP not successful

i can't play but stupid nat type say moderate it supposed to stay nat type open

Starscream10092, Feb 12, 2017
  3. NAT type won't open

okay so my NAT Type has been strict ever since i got my Xbox one and i have tried to fix it but it only stays open for an hour before switching back to strict. I have tried port-forwarding all xbox ports that xbox requires PLUS the 3075 port that CoD requires
    with UpNP on and off and DMZ off doesn't work, i have also tried setting my Xbox to DMZ with UpNP on and off With no ports opened and ports not opened. I have tried them all with a static IP and normal IP as well still didnt work. When i go into detailed network
    statistics i get a status code: 0x0000000042000064 and NAT info saying "Your network is behind a port-preserving port-symmetric NAT."

Please help...

Fate Iz Fallen, Feb 12, 2017
  4. JTRoberts0035 Win User

NAT Problems

I have a NAT Setting on my router but it is set to on? When I have it on automatic my NAT type stays open. I don't know why DMZ won't keep my NAT type open.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Nat type will not stay open, why?

Hello Curtis ********.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Please enter this link that I am sending you which is from the Xbox itself, this link has numerous suggestions for settings to improve your internet NAT connection.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-nat-error

I also found this other site that also has a DNS connection suggestion, which I believe will be very useful for you, you need to use your browser's translator.

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

https://www.centralxbox.com.br/2020...s-problemas-e-ter-supervelocidade-de-conexao/
  6. ROD TWISM Win User

Endless Seaching

Usually not being able to play with certain people is a NAT type error. I have had issues with the xbox one staying on and open NAT. It goes back and forth from open to moderate. Have no idea why. My 360 always stayed on open.
  7. KayleeT2 Win User

Joining a friend's Minecraft multiplayer world created by a mobile device on my Xbox One

Of course! My NAT type stays on type one (open) even when on the hotspot. We also both do not have any mods downloaded…
  8. cabal30 Win User

DMZ and UPNP

Thanks for the info. Hopefully this will help me. Been trying to get my NAT type to stay open but it keeps switching back and forth to moderate.
Thema:

1. nat type won't stay on open - Similar Threads - nat type won't

2. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  3. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  4. How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?: My Nat type on Xbox says it is Unavailable 5a78e760-9b36-46af-8f01-40b0c7e787ba
  5. My NAT type won't work

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My NAT type won't work: My NAT type won't work My NAT type randomly went strict and it won't let me go online, I've tried everything on google and it won't work and I'm very frustrated, I need help...
  6. NAT type strict and won't change. May have to do a factory reset to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT type strict and won't change. May have to do a factory reset to fix it: My xbox NAT type is on strict and does not want to change. I have tried ports but none want to work to get me out of Strict NAT. At this point my other options are to do a factory reset or to...
  7. Xbox one won't do NAT type or go to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't do NAT type or go to home screen: While playing gta online on my main xbox one s, I will try to go to the home screen and it won't select it through the side menu, plus it won't let me access my settings so I can do a NAT type. I...
  8. NAT type won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT type won't open: okay so my NAT Type has been strict ever since i got my Xbox one and i have tried to fix it but it only stays open for an hour before switching back to strict. I have tried port-forwarding all...
  9. Nat type won't let me do anything. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type won't let me do anything. What do I do?: I'm on an Xbox 1 and recently I've been getting the X error when I try to join party chat and I'm unable to connect to GTA online. So I did some research and everyone is saying it's because of my...
  10. NAT Type Strict, won't change after trying everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type Strict, won't change after trying everything.: Heyo, I'm having some bad issues playing Destiny on my XB One. Since I've just bought it a few days ago, I am kind of upset the only game I have I can't play very well online, which is its main...