NAT type stuck on strict

Discus and support NAT type stuck on strict in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought Black Ops 3, and I have been having major connection issues. It even persist on GTA 5. I have an Xbox One, and I have forward... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nexus1-D15D2F41-99B5-45FB-BD9C-485C4FA88A7F, Nov 16, 2015.

1. NAT type stuck on strict

Hello, I recently bought Black Ops 3, and I have been having major connection issues. It even persist on GTA 5. I have an Xbox One, and I have forward all ports and even ports forwarded for GTA 5 and COD servers.

Like I said I have all Xbox Live ports forwarded and my NAT Type is stuck on strict. When I join sever on GTA 5 im by myself cause of it. I join on BO3 and I am kicked out of the game and disconnected from almost every game. Does anyone know why?

I know I am using the right IP for the XBOX and my router is a Hitron CGNM-2250.

Thank you to who help!

:)

Nexus1-D15D2F41-99B5-45FB-BD9C-485C4FA88A7F, Nov 16, 2015
  2. Can't change 'strict' NAT type on Xbox One

I'm stuck on a strict nat type can anyone help me to change it?

ECHO x PriZma, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Nat type is stuck on strict

After the recent Xbox update my Nat type has been stuck on strict. I have fine connection in multiplayer and what not, it's the parties. I always disconnect from them or start connecting and I don't know how to fix it, help.

KILL3R CrAy0n, Nov 16, 2015
  4. AZWlLDCAT
    AZWlLDCAT Guest

NAT type stuck on strict

Have you tried to change the IP address on your router? Not the one to your xbox but the actual router IP that sends the data out to the internet. That may be your problem. Simply resetting your router wont always change it either. its best to contact your
    ISP on how to do it or they can do it for you

AZWlLDCAT, Nov 18, 2015
  5. You need to open your NAT on your router. There are 2 ways to this. Some sophisticated smart routers have a gaming preference, which will automatically open ports for you. If you do not have this option, you need to port forward the ports for xbox. You will
    need to open the following ports :

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

PM me if you need help.

GetBlueLighted, Nov 18, 2015
  6. You can also do this, test your multiplayer connection, when it is done, do not hit A. Hit the bumpers and the triggers at the same time. Wait for you NAT details to load. When it is done, post the results here. Then hit B then B again. Then run the test
    one more time, go back to see if this opened your NAT

xFR3AKonaL3ASHx, Nov 18, 2015
  7. JaivanLR
    JaivanLR Guest
    Have you tried full reset of your router ?

JaivanLR, Nov 18, 2015
  8. NAT type stuck on strict

Get your own modem and a gaming router (netgear) your using a gateway from your isp , it dosent get any worse than that...

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ECHO x PriZma Win User

Can't change 'strict' NAT type on Xbox One

I'm stuck on a strict nat type can anyone help me to change it?
  10. RobertBuckalew Win User

NAT type stuck on strict

Get your own modem and a gaming router (netgear) your using a gateway from your isp , it dosent get any worse than that...
  11. JaivanLR Win User

NAT type stuck on strict

Have you tried full reset of your router ?
  12. GetBlueLighted Win User

NAT type stuck on strict

You need to open your NAT on your router. There are 2 ways to this. Some sophisticated smart routers have a gaming preference, which will automatically open ports for you. If you do not have this option, you need to port forward the ports for xbox. You will
    need to open the following ports :

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

PM me if you need help.
  13. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

NAT type stuck on strict

You can also do this, test your multiplayer connection, when it is done, do not hit A. Hit the bumpers and the triggers at the same time. Wait for you NAT details to load. When it is done, post the results here. Then hit B then B again. Then run the test
    one more time, go back to see if this opened your NAT
Thema:

NAT type stuck on strict

1. NAT type stuck on strict - Similar Threads - NAT type stuck

2. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  3. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  4. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  5. My NAT type is stuck on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type is stuck on strict: I have a 4g Huawei router/modem (B315s-22) (I don't know what it is) which has a mobile Sim in it which were provided by my ISP then the router/modem is directly connected to my Xbox via ethernet....
  6. NAT type changes to ‘Strict’ every week. Used to be ‘Open’ and somehow becomes stuck at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT type changes to ‘Strict’ every week. Used to be ‘Open’ and somehow becomes stuck at...: I usually hop on my Xbox every Friday and Saturday and every time I load it, the NAT type is ‘Strict’. Last week I had ‘Open’ NAT and I also tried to refix the NAT. I have both iPv6 and iPv4 with...
  7. NAT type stuck at moderate via phone.

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT type stuck at moderate via phone.: I am unfortunate to have a very slow internet connection in my house, so I use my phone's hotspot to game with. This works fine for almost everything, except xbox party chat. I am never able to...
  8. Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible: Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible If you’re not already i would recommend using an ethernet cable plugged directly into the router to improve connection...
  9. Nat type is stuck on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type is stuck on strict: After the recent Xbox update my Nat type has been stuck on strict. I have fine connection in multiplayer and what not, it's the parties. I always disconnect from them or start connecting and I...
  10. NAT Type stuck on Strict and lag on Xbox 360 and Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type stuck on Strict and lag on Xbox 360 and Xbox One: Hi I've had this pain in my backside for about 5 months now, so I purchased the Xbox one on day one expecting it to be lag free etc. and had a big shock. My internet is amazing I usually get...