Nat type strict after dmz port forwarding uno and wired

Discus and support Nat type strict after dmz port forwarding uno and wired in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Nat type went to strict a few weeks ago. In that matter of time I have researched countless solutions and nothing work. I've been sure to only try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CallMeCrazy141, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Nat type strict after dmz port forwarding uno and wired

my Nat type went to strict a few weeks ago. In that matter of time I have researched countless solutions and nothing work. I've been sure to only try one method at a time so no problems occur. Port forwarding was a bust. I tried dmz and my Nat remained strict.
    I've tried wired connection and my Nat type still remains strict. I call my isp and they said they had nothing wrong end. However they were not much help for me... I've done everything that can be found on the internet. With no results. Please help

:)

CallMeCrazy141, Oct 1, 2017
  2. LDM Nova
    LDM Nova Guest
    strict nat

Hi guys is there anyone out there who can help me, ive got a strict nat and I have tried absolutely everything to make it open but no luck, port forwarding doesn't work, Dmz doesn't work, port triggering isnt available on my router and wired connection isnt
    possible, I keep getting "cannot get teredo ip address" and then strict nat

Please help!

LDM Nova, Oct 1, 2017
  3. Rusty Pennyy
    Rusty Pennyy Guest
    I have an Open NAT on my x360 but strict on XOne, please help.

Okay, so I have an OPEN NAT on Xbox 360, people connect to me, I connect to them just fine. On CoD Ghosts it's open, and yeah.. But on my Xbox One it is Strict.

I have done everything from updating firmware, configuring: DMZ, UPnP, Port Forwarding all the ports, resetting router and modem plenty of times (waiting the full minute) along with console and I still have a strict NAT. Yes, I tried only using one at a
    time as well (UPnP, Port forwarding, etc.) and that didn't work either.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA, Virginia

Modem brand & model number: Century Link 660 Series

Router brand & model number: NetGear wgr614v9

Wired or wireless: Wired

Things you have tried: DMZ, UPnP, Port Forwarding all the ports, resetting router and modem

Is UPnP Enabled? I've tried it enabled, and disabled.

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? My NAT is Strict and I get a message when I test the connect: Your NAT is behind a port-symmetric NAT.

Any Error Codes you encounter: No

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider): Century Link.

Rusty Pennyy, Oct 1, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey CallMeCrazy141.

Really sorry to hear about the troubles you're having with your NAT type. To check, what is the make and model of your network hardware and are you plugging into your modem or a router? If you haven't tried a direct modem connection, give it a try and let
    us know how it goes.

Mister Maka, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey CallMeCrazy141.

Really sorry to hear about the troubles you're having with your NAT type. To check, what is the make and model of your network hardware and are you plugging into your modem or a router? If you haven't tried a direct modem connection, give it a try and let
    us know how it goes.
  6. Brother Chaotic Win User

Why having troubles with NAT type ?

You need to explain the issue in detail. Is your xbox getting a moderate or strict NAT? Is it a double NAT? If it's the moderate or strict NAT, look into port forwarding or placing the xbox one in a DMZ through your router.
  7. tH3 Ch3Mi5t Win User

Multiplayer connection issues

strict NAT is due to ports not forwarded correctly or put xbox into DMZ but its unlikely you have this problem cause of Strict NAT as I have OPEN NAT and have this problem and as said it was working fine before the launch.
  8. randouken Win User

yes, another nat problem, but i've tried everything

i'll try it out when i get home from work.

the thing is, though, that's how i started this long, frustrating process. first i enabled the UPnP. strict nat. forward ports. strict nat. DMZ. still strict.
  9. RobertBuckalew Win User

Nat type Strict after port forwarding.

Fritzbox on the fritz...not the first one . you might try a factory reset to "undo" everything and also "clear alt mac address " on xbox one...... if I remember right , the last guy found a check box in the settings about "teredo tunneling " and or "iv6p
    disable" ....
Thema:

1. Nat type strict after dmz port forwarding uno and wired - Similar Threads - Nat type strict

2. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  3. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  4. My NAT type is stuck on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type is stuck on strict: I have a 4g Huawei router/modem (B315s-22) (I don't know what it is) which has a mobile Sim in it which were provided by my ISP then the router/modem is directly connected to my Xbox via ethernet....
  5. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  6. Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please: Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please 3d36e8e6-1002-4a11-9210-703c25531f56
  7. How do I fix my strict nat type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my strict nat type: I can’t seam to get my att hot spot device to connect via open or moderate nat. Only strict I’ve tried wired wireless clearing MAC address several different ports restating both devices Nothing...
  8. How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...: How do you change the NAT type. I can get online, start the Xbox one S, start up fortnite, and the game gets stuck on connecting. The NAT type on that hot spot box is strict. When I connect with...
  9. Nat type strict fix pleas help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type strict fix pleas help me: Pleas help me fix nat type strict 8c74ac9b-4758-4916-9957-79bc3c94a7cc
  10. I can’t connect to GTA V ONLINE because it says my "NAT" type is Strict what can’t I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to GTA V ONLINE because it says my "NAT" type is Strict what can’t I do?: Hi, but I'm sitting through the distribution of the Internet through the phone and I can't configure the parameters of the "router".. 6463a9cc-3232-434e-9956-8f69641b09c0