Nat Type: OPEN still cant get online and play

Discus and support Nat Type: OPEN still cant get online and play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Day 2 of having Xbox Live issues Nat Type: Open The following service is experiencing issues: Purchase and Content Usage Any update on this? Or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saint Lunatic x, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Nat Type: OPEN still cant get online and play

Day 2 of having Xbox Live issues

Nat Type: Open

The following service is experiencing issues:

• Purchase and Content Usage
    Any update on this? Or is this something i can take care at my end?

:)

Saint Lunatic x, Nov 6, 2014
  2. cant play online with some friends.

why cant i play online with some friends when we try to join each other it says lobby no longer exists. our nat types are open.

CustomBlackhauk, Nov 6, 2014
  3. wesley_154
    wesley_154 Guest
    multiplayer

Ive got my NAT type open but i cant play multiplayer

wesley_154, Nov 6, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there Saint Lunatic x!

Sorry to hear about the connectivity issue! Could you provide your router and modem brands as well as their model numbers? Are you wired or wireless? Do you have more than one Xbox console in your household?

Also, follow the troubleshooting steps on the Xbox One multiplayer solution page and let us know if that helps!

Post back and provide us that info we need so we can narrow down this issue for you! Nat Type: OPEN  still cant get online and play :D

Mister Beep, Nov 6, 2014
  5. I have the same problem. Follow the troubleshooting but still erro NAT with teredo. At Last will try to restore factory setting on my xbox one. 1 Doubt??...I lose may signature???

Jose ReynaldoFreesz, Nov 6, 2014
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    JFreesz,

If you are getting a teredo error, a factory reset on your Xbox One console may fix it, but if it doesn't you will need to contact your ISP. If you continue to experience issues, post your own thread with details about the issue and any troubleshooting steps
    you have taken so that you can be provided support tailored specifically for you! Nat Type: OPEN  still cant get online and play :)

Mister Beep, Nov 6, 2014
  7. Pope Salty I
    Pope Salty I Guest
    I'm having the same problem, for the third time in less than a month. I've already tried deleting permanent storage and replacing my profile. I was about to contact chat support about it - I have already dealt with chat support at least 10 times about this
    - but the abnormally high wait time made me wonder if there was a network issue going on and it wasn't just happening to me this time.

I can't keep dealing with this every week though. Not when Playstation offers multiplayer for free...

Pope Salty I, Nov 6, 2014
  8. Nat Type: OPEN still cant get online and play

Thanks. Problem solved. I restore the factory settings, enter my sign in and all my preferences and games. Functioning perfect again. with no stress. Tanks again

Jose ReynaldoFreesz, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Jose ReynaldoFreesz Win User

I have the same problem. Follow the troubleshooting but still erro NAT with teredo. At Last will try to restore factory setting on my xbox one. 1 Doubt??...I lose may signature???
  10. Jose ReynaldoFreesz Win User

Thanks. Problem solved. I restore the factory settings, enter my sign in and all my preferences and games. Functioning perfect again. with no stress. Tanks again
  11. Mister Beep Win User

JFreesz,

If you are getting a teredo error, a factory reset on your Xbox One console may fix it, but if it doesn't you will need to contact your ISP. If you continue to experience issues, post your own thread with details about the issue and any troubleshooting steps
    you have taken so that you can be provided support tailored specifically for you! :)
  12. Pope Salty I Win User

I'm having the same problem, for the third time in less than a month. I've already tried deleting permanent storage and replacing my profile. I was about to contact chat support about it - I have already dealt with chat support at least 10 times about this
    - but the abnormally high wait time made me wonder if there was a network issue going on and it wasn't just happening to me this time.

I can't keep dealing with this every week though. Not when Playstation offers multiplayer for free...
  13. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there Saint Lunatic x!

Sorry to hear about the connectivity issue! Could you provide your router and modem brands as well as their model numbers? Are you wired or wireless? Do you have more than one Xbox console in your household?

Also, follow the troubleshooting steps on the Xbox One multiplayer solution page and let us know if that helps!

Post back and provide us that info we need so we can narrow down this issue for you! :D
Thema:

1. Nat Type: OPEN still cant get online and play - Similar Threads - Nat Type OPEN

2. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  5. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  6. How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?: My Nat type on Xbox says it is Unavailable 5a78e760-9b36-46af-8f01-40b0c7e787ba
  7. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  8. How do I keep my WiFi Nat type as open ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I keep my WiFi Nat type as open ?: it is constantly saying the Xbox can’t get a teredo IP address, sometimes it’ll say the Nat type is open but I won’t be able to join a party or play online, when I plug my WiFi extender In my mbps...
  9. How to set up orbit speed hotspot for open nat type on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up orbit speed hotspot for open nat type on my Xbox: Connected mobile hotspot, but keep getting strict nat type? 8d2ee87a-803e-4ef5-9439-705f1044ec05
  10. How to check nat type (open, limited or close)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to check nat type (open, limited or close): so until then I always used the "xbox console helper" application for this purpose and everything was nicely described in those network settings, but now the application has been disabled "to make...