NAT type moderate

Discus and support NAT type moderate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After changing internet provider and receiving a new modem/router my Xbox is stuck on NAT type moderate upnp not successful, I’ve tried most things and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by II Nemesis94 II, Sep 16, 2023.

1. NAT type moderate

After changing internet provider and receiving a new modem/router my Xbox is stuck on NAT type moderate upnp not successful, I’ve tried most things and I’ve enabled upnp but still nothing has worked, is there any fix?

:)

II Nemesis94 II, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Linkxwing Win User

Nat type moderate

So you have two solutioins xSimpleDRIFTERx:

1) Upgrade your linksys WRT54G to one that has software on it that supports multiple xboxes.

1a) Dlink DIR-655 works very well and can vary in price between $50-$100 or

1b) Netgear WNR2000, around $50-$60, (either v2 or v3 plus log into it and set the NAT filter to OPEN when your configuring it for the 1st time)

1c) Another router on the page Shad0wManUK linked.

2) Open ports to a single xbox so it has Open NAT and let the other one have strict or Moderate.

P.S. NAT does affect connections to dedicated servers like Xbox LIVE itself, Netflix, Youtube or other Apps or games

with dedicated servers, most notably games from EA. It only affects the other PEOPLE on live that you can connect to.

P.P.S. If your you have a DSL connection your modem is likely a router also and regardless of either situation, you'll need to forward ports from your modem to your router.
  3. xSimpleDRIFTERx Win User

Nat type moderate

its a linkys Wireless-G Broadband Router

WRT54G
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Nat type moderate

^ That will only give an Open NAT to that Xbox though, it will just shift the problem to his brothers setup
  5. Magic Mart Win User

Nat type moderate

To awnser your question: 'No it wil not fix your NAT problem'...

Can anyone verifie that! ;-D

But your next question would be how to open your NAT settings.

The awnser is not that difficult. But your have to know how to navigate your router.

Go to your Xbox --> Settings --> System --> Network Settings --> Configure Network

Now you see the IP adres of your Xbox 360 and you see Gateway.

Write down there 2 numbers.

The Gateway is your router's IP, the IP adres of your XBox 360 you need to open the ports.

Open a browser on a PC that's also on your home network, now just enter the Gateway adres, like:

http://192.168.168.0

Press 'enter', now log in to your router, go to Port Foward.

Open the following ports:

TCP 3074

UDP 3074

UDP 53

UDP 88

To the IP adres of your Xbox 360 you wrote down.

Save these settings, and you're ready to game with an open NAT!

When ever you have problems with this again, make sure you check if your IP adres of your Xbox console didn't change.

Good luck!

Greetz
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Nat type moderate

Thema:

NAT type moderate

1. NAT type moderate - Similar Threads - NAT type moderate

2. How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable: Hello, I would like some help with a Network issue on the Xbox One S. As of late Wednesday(June 12), I've been unable to connect to Monster Hunter World Servers. I can see the servers as well as...
  3. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  6. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  7. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  8. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  9. Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?: I am having issue with my Xbox series x connection . NAT type is moderate and UPnP not successful . How to solve this I tried what I could. Thank you 34f49f2f-1e2a-4c28-8c18-bea6ab4f7c46
  10. I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...: I have all dlcs and downloaded all dlcs 6176f668-6dcf-41f9-9381-7b601c4b097d